Notices
EvoM New Member / FAQs / EvoM Rules New member? Come on in, introduce yourself, and get acquainted with the evolutionm.net posse :) FAQs will also be answered in here.

new evo 6 owner from the philippines

Search this Thread

Old Jun 12, 2013, 01:28 AM
Evolving Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
new evo 6 owner from the philippines

wats going on everybody finally got around to joining the forum and i've already spent hours checkin out all the different post excited to start doing some improvements on my evo after the posts ive read so far

a little about me i was born in the philippines and moved over to the US at 12 years old. 4 years ago i moved back home to the philippines and just this last february i was able to buy my dream car a satellite silver lancer evo 6. when i moved back to the philippines years ago i told myself that i would get a car that wasn't available in the US when i was growing up there in the late 90's early 00's. i almost settled on buying a nissan skyline but i would always pass by this used car dealership on my walk to the gym and one day i saw a very familiar face poking out of the lineup of cars. i figured ill take the chance to go check out the face and i gotta say it was love at first sight.

it took a little bit of work to get it running correctly as the original owner had put all these parts all in the name of spending money so i spent the good part of 3 months getting everything sorted from removing a dastek piggyback ecu(horrible tune on it) to removing the blown hks coils(coilovers didn;t survive the rally stage like roads here in the philippines) and just getting all regular maintenance and wear and tear items replaced(talk about blown bushings) but now its running just great and i take it outside of the city into the mountains every weekend its the greatest addiction.

anyways its nyce to be on here finally once i figure out how to resize my pics to fit here ill post up some pics
Old Jun 12, 2013, 04:58 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Welcome to the Club & congrats on your Evo 6. Which part of Phillipines are your from?

https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/as...pino-club.html

Last edited by bonsuz01; Jun 12, 2013 at 07:06 AM.
Old Jun 12, 2013, 05:31 AM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Welcome! Would love to see some pics!
Old Jun 13, 2013, 10:14 PM
Evolving Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
i live in metro manila, philippines but i also got a place in seattle, washington if anyone is around either place
Old Aug 1, 2013, 10:06 AM

whats up bro? im also located in the philippines. im originally from california...and based here in the pi for now. i also drive an evo6...maybe you can join use sometime for meets...i live in ortigas.
Old Aug 5, 2013, 04:20 PM

nice a pinoy in the forums got any pic of ur evo in the philippines
Old Aug 6, 2013, 07:14 PM

Welcome man. Post pics up. I miss the homeland.