Notices
EvoM New Member / FAQs / EvoM Rules New member? Come on in, introduce yourself, and get acquainted with the evolutionm.net posse :) FAQs will also be answered in here.

New Evo X MR owner Louisiana

Search this Thread

Old Dec 18, 2013, 08:05 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
New Evo X MR owner Louisiana

Just wanted to do a quick intro I'm a new '10 Evo X MR Touring owner. Phantom Black. I live in Abbeville LA but work in Marksville La so I get to take her on some nice long drives. For all the Louisiana owners out there is there ever any meet ups? Trying to add more pics but I think they are all too big.
Attached Thumbnails New Evo X MR owner Louisiana-img_20131217_075908.jpg  
Old Dec 20, 2013, 06:41 AM
Admin Emeritus

Received 100 Likes on 69 Posts
Originally Posted by DBESS
Just wanted to do a quick intro I'm a new '10 Evo X MR Touring owner. Phantom Black. I live in Abbeville LA but work in Marksville La so I get to take her on some nice long drives. For all the Louisiana owners out there is there ever any meet ups? Trying to add more pics but I think they are all too big.
Hi!

Congrats on your new Evo! Correct me if I'm wrong, but Abbeville is in Cajun country with lots of great roads and food! Welcome!

Bob..
Old Dec 20, 2013, 07:00 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Nice looking evo 10 MR .Not to many meet ups for evos , just Cars and Coffee in Lafayette. Never been to one to see if other evo owner go to them. I'm from the New Iberia area and drive a evo 8 mr 2005 .I see evo 10 and some evo 8/9 in town just ever did a meet up. Cody...
Attached Thumbnails New Evo X MR owner Louisiana-20130326_190834.jpg  
Old Dec 20, 2013, 10:22 PM

congrats on the new car! I just bought my GSR a few weeks ago. it's a kick *** car and it's phantom black too. it's a really cool color, almost looks like really dark grey...
Old Dec 21, 2013, 09:25 AM

Originally Posted by Speedlimit
Hi!

Congrats on your new Evo! Correct me if I'm wrong, but Abbeville is in Cajun country with lots of great roads and food! Welcome!

Bob..
Hey Bob don't know about to many good roads but the food will be the death of me lol
Old Dec 21, 2013, 09:27 AM

Originally Posted by codylop
Nice looking evo 10 MR .Not to many meet ups for evos , just Cars and Coffee in Lafayette. Never been to one to see if other evo owner go to them. I'm from the New Iberia area and drive a evo 8 mr 2005 .I see evo 10 and some evo 8/9 in town just ever did a meet up. Cody...
Cody, Abbeville and The Berry aren't too far away from each other if you ever want to meet up give me a holler
Old Dec 21, 2013, 09:29 AM

Originally Posted by awdfun
congrats on the new car! I just bought my GSR a few weeks ago. it's a kick *** car and it's phantom black too. it's a really cool color, almost looks like really dark grey...
Awdfun, I love the color real dark black at night but a dark grey in the sun is real pretty. Plan on tinting Windows and tai lights soon.
Old Dec 21, 2013, 04:19 PM

Originally Posted by DBESS
Awdfun, I love the color real dark black at night but a dark grey in the sun is real pretty. Plan on tinting Windows and tai lights soon.

Exactly! My car came with tinted windows, taillights, and side marker/blinker things. Tint the side markers while you're at it. It looks really cool on the PB. I'll post some pics once I wash my car again. It's been rainy and nasty here lately. Car looks like crap!
Old Dec 26, 2013, 07:14 AM

Louisiana

Im in Ruston, LA. 2014 MR. My bro here has a 2013 GSR. We go to Shreveport to have ours serviced. Abeville/Lafayette to Marksville is quite a drive. Got any good places/dealers in your area that services evos frequently? This mitsu dealer in shreveport don't even sell it. Dont mind going farther for better more knowledgeable service people.
Old Dec 27, 2013, 06:35 AM

Originally Posted by bikerbud76
Im in Ruston, LA. 2014 MR. My bro here has a 2013 GSR. We go to Shreveport to have ours serviced. Abeville/Lafayette to Marksville is quite a drive. Got any good places/dealers in your area that services evos frequently? This mitsu dealer in shreveport don't even sell it. Dont mind going farther for better more knowledgeable service people.
I didn't get mine at a mitsubishi dealer but the dealership I got mine at has mechanics trained for everything. They sell exotic cars like Aston Martins and Lambos so they service most vehicles. But the Mitsubishi dealership does sell Evos if you order them from there so I'm not sure if they service them. I will have to check because if I ever needed parts I could go to them.
Old Dec 27, 2013, 01:20 PM

You talking about the Mitsu dealer in Lafayette? I dont think they even have one in Alexandria. They closed the on in Monroe which is nearest to me. I may give them a call.
Old Dec 28, 2013, 05:00 AM

Originally Posted by bikerbud76
You talking about the Mitsu dealer in Lafayette? I dont think they even have one in Alexandria. They closed the on in Monroe which is nearest to me. I may give them a call.
Yeah Lafayette is the one that 8 know has brochures and info on Evos to ppurchase so I think if you wanted to ask about service they would be the one to try in my area. I like to know what extent of things they can do for us Evos. There is another luxury car dealership the one where I got mine call Moss Motors. The sell exotic cars BMW Mercedes Aston Martin etc so they have certified mechanic's in everything. That's where I'll be getting my repairs and service done
Old Oct 13, 2014, 03:57 AM

baton rogue, LA here