Notices
EvoM New Member / FAQs / EvoM Rules New member? Come on in, introduce yourself, and get acquainted with the evolutionm.net posse :) FAQs will also be answered in here.

New post count question

Search this Thread

Old Jan 16, 2014, 08:13 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
New post count question

Hi guys I tried searching but can't find anything. I have close to 10 posts and my count has me listed at 2 posts. I usually wouldn't care but the reason for me registering is to obtain an evo and I need 14 posts to actually post in the market place. Any help would be great. So far I have had to PM the sellers of the evos I'm looking at.
Old Jan 16, 2014, 08:24 AM
EvoM Guru

Received 223 Likes on 133 Posts
Post in the "newbie sections" we are currently in, do not count.
Old Jan 18, 2014, 10:53 AM
Evolved Member

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Originally Posted by Sportcarmn
I usually wouldn't care but the reason for me registering is to obtain an evo and I need 14 posts to actually post in the market place.
Just between you and me (as it were), you should try to avoid saying the above in public, because it can cause the less-pleasant Mods (e.g., that Iowa guy) to check all your posts, deleting those that appear to be fluff.

ps. in your case, your posts are all pretty good; keep it up and you'll be in the Marketplace soon
Old Jan 18, 2014, 03:51 PM

Originally Posted by Iowa999
Just between you and me (as it were), you should try to avoid saying the above in public, because it can cause the less-pleasant Mods (e.g., that Iowa guy) to check all your posts, deleting those that appear to be fluff.

ps. in your case, your posts are all pretty good; keep it up and you'll be in the Marketplace soon

Thanks for the info! Ya I really feel like I dont have too much to contribute yet but doubt it will be a problem once I grab an Evo, I love helping, sharing, and reading.
Old Jan 18, 2014, 06:46 PM

I noticed that it only moves your count up once a day,this will be my 15th post!!!
Old Jan 18, 2014, 07:04 PM

Originally Posted by slim64
I noticed that it only moves your count up once a day,this will be my 15th post!!!
I guess not..smh.
Old Jan 18, 2014, 07:15 PM
Evolved Member

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Um, it moves the count immediately, but you're posting in the Newbie/FAQ forum which never counts. But if this is helping you to get the fluff out of your system, please carry on.
Old Jan 18, 2014, 07:18 PM
EvoM Administrator

Received 39 Likes on 26 Posts
Originally Posted by Sportcarmn
Thanks for the info! Ya I really feel like I dont have too much to contribute yet but doubt it will be a problem once I grab an Evo, I love helping, sharing, and reading.
Welcome, and thank you for trying to contribute to the forum (rather than using it as craigslist). There is a ton of interesting reading material in the subforums. By reading those threads, it may help you generate questions for the OPs that are substantive and will increase your count at the same time. Good luck!