Notices
EvoM New Member / FAQs / EvoM Rules New member? Come on in, introduce yourself, and get acquainted with the evolutionm.net posse :) FAQs will also be answered in here.

new owner checking in

Search this Thread

Old Aug 16, 2014, 03:18 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
new owner checking in

Proud owner of a brand new 2014 PBP Evo X GSR. I live in the Poconos. .. near big boulder, hickory run state park etc. New to the platform. Previous car was a 2007 Mazdaspeed 6 sport. Fully bolted. Blow through maf BNR stage 3 turbo. TBE etc etc. Just plastidipped the whole car and my etune was almost complete at 350awhp 350awtq, and then some dumb b*tch from new jersey rear ended me while I was sitting at a red light. Of course she was on her cell phone. Totalled my car. Was going to buy it back and find a low mileage speed6 to swap the parts into. Except every one I looked at was beat to hell.

My gsr has the sight and sound package. The interior package, and the ralliart lug nuts. Probably going to be plastidipping it in the next few weeks to protect the perfect paint. Looking into getting the turbo xs tbe and sakura intake with money from my totaled car check. Probably access port and w/m injection too. I get a discount on the access port because I'm sending in my old V2 from the speed6 and getting credit for it.

So far I'm loving the Evo. Not as fast as my speed 6 yet... but handles much better and the awd system is much more refined and responsive.

I made a video of my speed6 right before it got totalled. If you do a YouTube search for seigisama dip video it should be the first one that comes up.
Old Aug 16, 2014, 05:18 PM
Evolved Member

Received 26 Likes on 26 Posts
welcome to the forum. have fun with your new beast.
Old Aug 16, 2014, 07:08 PM

Thank you. Already enjoying it. Just wanting maur powwwaa! Missing having that 6th gear on the highway. Feels like 1-5 on the evo and the speed6 are about the same. Evo x would be a 180mph car with another gear
Old Jul 26, 2016, 10:00 AM

Originally Posted by Seigisama
Thank you. Already enjoying it. Just wanting maur powwwaa! Missing having that 6th gear on the highway. Feels like 1-5 on the evo and the speed6 are about the same. Evo x would be a 180mph car with another gear
Aaand, it's gone. Sold it about 6 weeks ago when my baby was born. Loved it though. Sad to see it go but Son > Evo. Tried to sell my parts on tristate evo facebook page, but no bites. Will be posting them here after I clean them up some.
Old Jul 26, 2016, 04:38 PM
Evolved Member

Received 68 Likes on 64 Posts
you'll be back later