Notices
EvoM New Member / FAQs / EvoM Rules New member? Come on in, introduce yourself, and get acquainted with the evolutionm.net posse :) FAQs will also be answered in here.

New to the site.

Search this Thread

Old Mar 14, 2015, 09:59 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
New to the site.

newbie here on the site and i hope that i can get the help i need once i purchase a evo. been wanting one since the 9 came out and i hope to own one in the near future. currently driving a fully built 2002 civic si with a full jdm conversion. all I've driven is hondas and toyotas. but time to change it up.
Old Mar 15, 2015, 04:25 AM
Admin Emeritus

Received 100 Likes on 69 Posts
Hi!

Thanks for posting and welcome! I have seen very capable all motor civics running at the track and on the street. You will notice a huge difference in handling when you drive an Evo, have fun!

Bob
Old Mar 15, 2015, 07:53 AM

Originally Posted by Speedlimit
Hi!

Thanks for posting and welcome! I have seen very capable all motor civics running at the track and on the street. You will notice a huge difference in handling when you drive an Evo, have fun!

Bob
Its funny u say that cause up until 3 weeks ago i never drove one and know I'm hooked like a crack head. My friends evo is making over 600whp on a stock block with just cams and he is currently building another motor. i could not stop smiling when i got out the car a quarter tank of gas later (ha ha). One day i will have one.
Old Mar 15, 2015, 05:42 PM
Evolved Member

Received 68 Likes on 64 Posts
Originally Posted by firmk20
Its funny u say that cause up until 3 weeks ago i never drove one and know I'm hooked like a crack head. My friends evo is making over 600whp on a stock block with just cams and he is currently building another motor. i could not stop smiling when i got out the car a quarter tank of gas later (ha ha). One day i will have one.

600 just with cams?

don't get fooled theres alot of work and cost going into these cars to get 600
Old Mar 16, 2015, 01:04 PM

Originally Posted by Jonno99
600 just with cams?

don't get fooled theres alot of work and cost going into these cars to get 600
I'm sorry turbo to, and ecu. spring and retainers but stock block and head not even ported, thats crazy.