Notices
EvoM New Member / FAQs / EvoM Rules New member? Come on in, introduce yourself, and get acquainted with the evolutionm.net posse :) FAQs will also be answered in here.

New '15 GSR Owner in SF Bay Area!

Search this Thread

Old Aug 13, 2015, 03:40 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
New '15 GSR Owner in SF Bay Area!

Hello all,

I just bought a '15 gray gsr a couple of days ago. I bought it because I couldn't handle the 2014 Lexus ES350 I was in, it just wasn't me so I did what was right .

That Lexus was just a brief stint though, IDK why I even had that. What I came from before that, which is much more relevant is a 2013 Mazdaspeed3 that was modified quite a bit and I was about to go Presicion turbo 5858 on it right before I sold it.

So far I like my EVO, except for this which is bugging me a lot: https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/ev...l#post11492150

Anyway, looking forward to interacting with you all on this forum. Popular forums are quite overwhelming to me because I come from mazda*********** before this, which is relatively new, meaning it is also quite small. Mazdaspeed3s also don't have nearly as large an aftermarket, so it feels like I'm coming into the real world from my little bubble or something! LOL
Old Aug 13, 2015, 07:44 AM
Admin Emeritus

Received 100 Likes on 69 Posts
<p>Welcome! Thank you for you joining and introducing yourself. I see you are already busy asking questions, great! &nbsp;When you have time&nbsp;take a look at the 'Stickies' at the top of this forum for information and please post a pic of your car.&nbsp;Thank you!</p><p>Bob</p>
Old Aug 14, 2015, 12:25 AM

Thank you, I appreciate it! I've been going through all the stickies, welcome PM, all the links in the welcome, links to other links, forum rules, etc... basically I'm just addicted to browsing the forum (and some OCD perhaps )

Here are some pics of the car:

Old Aug 14, 2015, 05:13 AM
Admin Emeritus

Received 100 Likes on 69 Posts
<p>Thank you!!</p><p>Bob</p>
Old Aug 17, 2015, 03:56 AM
Former Sponsor

Received 15 Likes on 15 Posts
Hello and welcome on board! Thanks for joining us and sharing pictures of your ride - it looks awesome! Lots of knowledgeable and friendly folks here as well as informative and insightful discussion threads. There are lots of great choices for parts, service and many owners willing to help you. Feel free to ask any questions if needed.
Old Aug 18, 2015, 10:50 AM
EvoM Guru

Received 223 Likes on 133 Posts
Welcome! Nice X!
Old Sep 3, 2015, 08:32 AM

Your new Car is a lot more than just a new set of wheels. It is something with which you will associate with everlasting beautiful memories. Congratulations.
Old Sep 3, 2015, 02:19 PM

Congrats on the new Evo.

I'm pretty new to the forums as well and live in the Fremont/Newark area. Would love to get other x owners in the area for a meet or something.
Old Sep 3, 2015, 07:07 PM

Originally Posted by enfinite
Congrats on the new Evo.

I'm pretty new to the forums as well and live in the Fremont/Newark area. Would love to get other x owners in the area for a meet or something.
Hey what's up

I'm glad to see another very local person, we pretty much live right by each other. I just sent you a friend request right now, I haven't gone to any meets or anything yet