Notices
EvoM New Member / FAQs / EvoM Rules New member? Come on in, introduce yourself, and get acquainted with the evolutionm.net posse :) FAQs will also be answered in here.

new to the forum

Search this Thread

Old Oct 13, 2015, 10:39 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
new to the forum

hey guys,

my names brandon, just putting up a post because i am new to the forum. i'm located it southeastern CT. I have been doing alot of research and have always been a huge fan of evo's. I currently own a 2006 wrx thats my baby. thing is i own a few, looking to get into an evo 8/9. possibly selling the wrx for an evo or even willing to trade straight up. anything tips or things i should be looking out for? all help is much appreciated and more then welcomed. thanks in advanced and look forward to chatting with some new car enthusiasts.

brandon
Old Oct 13, 2015, 12:32 PM
Evolved Member

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Hi and welcome!
Did you mod your WRX at all? Post some pictures.
Old Oct 13, 2015, 02:29 PM
Evolved Member

Received 144 Likes on 128 Posts
I own both a WRX and an Evo. The Evo has been out of service for a few days while I puzzled over how to replace a broken cruise. So, I have been driving the WRX. Last night I had the Evo back on the road and wow the rough ride and wow the noise and wow the acceleration. It is funny how quick you forget. Sweet car the WRX but different.
Old Oct 13, 2015, 07:15 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
hey ev0ikon, it is built it goes very well on a conserative tune at the moment, ill be posting some pictures in the morning, have to get them on my computer. barney im jealous, i will own both one day, for now id prefer evo for reliabilty and rarity. near me there are subarus everywhere, want to switch to a legacy spec b in the next year or two but for now (and always have) i want an evo. hopefully willing to make a deal with someone on here looking to switch things up. which do you prefer?