Notices
EvoM New Member / FAQs / EvoM Rules New member? Come on in, introduce yourself, and get acquainted with the evolutionm.net posse :) FAQs will also be answered in here.

New to the forum, but not new to the cars.

Search this Thread

Old Feb 25, 2016, 11:50 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
New to the forum, but not new to the cars.

Hello, my name is Keith.
I actually made a user so I could find an Evo for sale. Never really had a problem looking for one, until now.

We've had a 2013 X, 06 MR and an 03. Nothing really crazy. My X was on its way to a fully bolt on and stock replacement turbo with E85, unit my buddy put up his 95 Rx7 for sale. I had to jump on it, I mean... I can always get another Evo when I want, right?
The 9 MR was pretty much stock with 26k miles when we sold it.
And the 03 had little bolt ons with a stage 2 trans. But something didn't seem right and we sold it. A month later, the kid we sold it to, blew the engine. Yes we gave him the full story behind it, and told him it would be best to take it easy and get another tune(didn't trust the tune it had when we bought it)but he didn't listen....

Well, no we are Evoless. I wish we never got rid of the 03 out of all of them. I do love the X, but didn't like the price tag. I mean, I was paying on a $27k car, and dropping money into left and right. I'll wait when the price goes down... And the MR... I hate them to tell you the truth.
Now that I'm selling the FD tomorrow, I'm ready to get my hands on another Evo. I found a few out here in the DFW, but they are trash or way outta my price range.

Anyway, thanks for letting me join and hope to meet cool people, and most importantly, FIND A CAR!
Old Feb 26, 2016, 03:02 AM
Evolved Member

Received 68 Likes on 64 Posts
Welcome bro, I have read so many posts where they have said they wish they have sold their Evo, be patient one will come up.... by the way why do americaaaans alway say that Texas should it's own country?
Old Feb 26, 2016, 06:58 AM
Evolved Member

Received 26 Likes on 22 Posts
What made you dislike the IX MR so much but like the VIII the most?
Old Feb 29, 2016, 03:22 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
What don't you like about the MR?
Old Apr 8, 2016, 06:10 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Welcome to the group!