Notices
EvoM New Member / FAQs / EvoM Rules New member? Come on in, introduce yourself, and get acquainted with the evolutionm.net posse :) FAQs will also be answered in here.

Evo X Redo

Search this Thread

Old Apr 6, 2016, 10:22 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Evo X Redo

Well, I've been lurking the forums a while. I had a 2011 Evo X GSR with an STX400 package from AMS. The car was tuned by STM and was an absolute blast. It was recently totaled by a goon who ignored a stop sign and crossed right in front of me. Even though the car rattled and was extremely uncomfortable the tank that it was saved me in a 35 MPH collision. Just some bruised shins. Now its time to become more active in the forums, find another car, and sell all of the parts I had laying around for a down payment on an Evo again. To tide me over I bought a 2016 GTI with Performance Pack and have a downpipe and reflash and it is sadly faster than my Evo was, at least from a roll. My fiancee misses the rattling, wastegate cracking open, and the absurd noise that came from the AMS exhaust. I'm hoping to give her the GTI next year and pick up another Mitsubishi. Thanks Mitsubishi for letting me live to die another day!
Old Apr 7, 2016, 06:34 AM
Admin Emeritus

Received 100 Likes on 69 Posts
Hey!

Welcome and thank you for the pos!t It is great to hear the Evo stiff frame did its job! Good luck with your search for your next Evo!

Bob