Notices
EvoM New Member / FAQs / EvoM Rules New member? Come on in, introduce yourself, and get acquainted with the evolutionm.net posse :) FAQs will also be answered in here.

Hello from NJ

Search this Thread

Old Aug 23, 2016, 10:34 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hello from NJ

How's It going y'all. Just wanted to introduce myself on this forum as I am looking to become part of the community in the next year or so.

A little bit about myself, I'm 28 married with a 3yr old boy and live in NJ. My first car was a 1992 Eclipse GSX and I fell in love with the Diamond Star motorsports brand since. Out of high school I attended UTI Technical institute graduated and wrenched for a couple of years while continuing college. I eventually walked away from being a mechanic and became and Analyst for a global corporation.

I've had my fare share of cars but have always stuck to Japanese Imports cheap/fast/fun. The Mitsubishi Evo has always been a dream car for me so this year I decided to make the leap and start my search for one. The hard part will be finding it as stock as possible it seems. Look forward to communicating with all of you.

Cheers!
Old Aug 23, 2016, 11:13 AM
Evolved Member

Received 39 Likes on 36 Posts
Hi, and Welcome! Best of luck with your search for a stocker...They are hard to find these days, but they are out there! Sometimes, even on this site. You may have to travel. Which one are you looking for, a VIII, IX, or a X? I'm in Northern New Jersey, where are you? Look forward to finding out what you get! Be picky! Good luck to you!
The following users liked this post:
EFItech (Aug 23, 2016)
Old Aug 23, 2016, 11:18 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by NJ9MR
Hi, and Welcome! Best of luck with your search for a stocker...They are hard to find these days, but they are out there! Sometimes, even on this site. You may have to travel. Which one are you looking for, a VIII, IX, or a X? I'm in Northern New Jersey, where are you? Look forward to finding out what you get! Be picky! Good luck to you!
Hey man thanks for the Welcome. I am in Central NJ (Sayreville) and am looking definitely for an 8 or 9 the 10 looks really weird to me,more like something enterprise would rent out (no offense to the evo x owners ha). My ideal Evo would be an 06 Electric Blue MR. Thanks again for the welcome.