Notices
EvoM New Member / FAQs / EvoM Rules New member? Come on in, introduce yourself, and get acquainted with the evolutionm.net posse :) FAQs will also be answered in here.

new to driving high HP car - need advice

Search this Thread

Old May 13, 2004, 06:29 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
admitted

Ok...I admit...we probably gave you quite a list...

Here's another hint to probably suspercede them all...this is the best thing I've learned to help me train for profecient motorcycling and its really helped in the EVO and profecient "4-wheeling."

Work on one thing and only one thing per day. For instance....if you're trying to work on turning your head...in everything you do for that day do just that one thing and rate how well you're doing. For instance, every time you turn a corner walking down the hall, every time you play a racing video game for that day, turn your head because its a corner.

When you're working on good throttle control whenever you move your right foot, think "roll-on ... roll-off...be SMOOTH!" Be sure to give yourself credit when you do that thang right, and work on it when you do it wrong!

Enjoy!

jcnel.

P.S. I'm surprised at how well the EVO is at teaching good habits...Its such a communicative auto.