Notices
EvoM New Member / FAQs / EvoM Rules New member? Come on in, introduce yourself, and get acquainted with the evolutionm.net posse :) FAQs will also be answered in here.

Exhaust ????

Search this Thread

Old Jun 9, 2004, 07:58 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exhaust ????

I am looking at geting a turbo back exhaust for my car....any paticular brand or what is best ??

I was looking at the turbo xs turbo back system..plus the o2 housing....

anyone give me your opinoin on what would be best or better...

thanks,

Jason
Old Jun 10, 2004, 09:06 AM

Personally, I'm a die-hard Buschur Racing fan. I would go with their 3 inch turbo back. You have the option of cat delete pipe or 3inch high flow cat. They offer the Magnaflow muffler for the system which keeps tones easy but sporty. Also, to my honest knowledge, the BR exhaust is by far the lightest on the market. Go to buschurracing.com and check it out. It will run you about 900 or so to include the downpipe, cat or cat delete, and catback with muffler as well as clamps, instructions, etc. Good luck finding the right system!
Old Jun 10, 2004, 11:39 AM
Evolving Member

I am looking at geting a turbo back exhaust for my car

It depends what you want to spend. They have some many vendors and different pricess. I compared prices and quality. For the money you can't beat the meagan racing exaust. $600 dollars you can get turbo back. Honestly I don't see any quality differences from any of the other exausts. I saved money for my other stuff. My 2 cents. If money's no object the Vishnu turbo back is very nice, good gain.

Volunteer
Old Jun 10, 2004, 11:53 AM
Evolving Member

You have to ask yourself what you are looking for in a exhaust. Do you want something that is loud and will catch all kinds of attention from the local authorities, or do you not care and want an exhaust that is loud and the drone sound inside your car does not bother you. Another thing is the way the exhaust looks on the car. There are the JDM version exhausts that stick out sideways on your car (which gives you the racer aftermarket look), or something that looks almost like your stock exhaust just with a little more shine to it. Also, how much do you want to spend? Last but not least, what do you plan to do for mods in the future. My advice would be to do lots of research and check out the exhaust thread in these forums. Good luck with finding a good exhaust...