Notices

Happy 2010 BLOX Racing Front Lower Engine Mounts are $6x.00 SHIPPED!!

Search this Thread

Old Jan 4, 2010, 02:00 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Happy 2010 BLOX Racing Front Lower Engine Mounts are $6x.00 SHIPPED!!

ALL NEW BLOX Racing EVO X Front Lower Engine Mount!!!

- Light Weight, Strong, and Rigid.

- Traction is greatly improved due to the significant reduction of front-to-back movements while the engine is under on/off throttle conditions; furthermore, it improves shifter feel and on/off throttle response.

-Durometer Rating for the Mount: 90A

stock mount on the left. Blox mount on the right.

OEM Stock mount on the left. Blox Racing Mount on the Right.

MSRP: $110

Special Offer at $6x.00 shipped!!! PM FOR TOOO LOOOW to advertise PRICE!!!

Customer reviews:
Originally Posted by RuckerPark
I loved the BLOX Racing front engine mount I had my EVO IX.. So when I picked up my EVO X, I was patiently waiting for the EVO X mount to be released.

After months of waiting, they finally came in!!

its been awhile since I got under the car, but knowing this is something I can do it myself, I took the liberty to install this past weekend w/ some simple tools.

The installation is about 20min or so. Overall, installation is extremely easy --> 2 front cross member bolts, 1 bolt rear, 3 bolts for front tie bar, 1 bolt going through the mount.

For those of you wanting to do it yourself, you'll need 17mm and 14mm sockets.

Impressions:

Upon staring the car, the engine definitely sounds different comparing to stock, just like the BLOX front engine mount that I had on my EVO IX.

Increase in cabin vibration is minimal, and no audible vibration is present. The extra vibration is only noticeable at idle and most of it seems to be felt through the steering wheel. Once the car gets moving, the vibration become non-existent.

Shifting feel is definitely improved. I don't think I am a great heel-toer, but my down-shifts are good at least. With this engine mount installed, up-shifts and down-shifts are smoother, and heel-toe is easier as well. The major thing I noticed was the much easier 1st-2nd up-shift.

Overall, you guys will really like this mod. It's definitely worth the price that Speed Element has set for these.

Thank you SE!
Old Feb 26, 2010, 01:33 PM
Former Sponsor

These are still good in stock! Definatly helps with shifting and putting the power to the ground vs wasting energy with engine movement.
Old Apr 12, 2010, 10:55 AM
Former Sponsor

Back up top. We have both Black and Silver available!