Notices

Buschur Racing Evo X Specials! *TAKE A LOOK!* Blouch, Exedy & DW included!

Search this Thread

Old Jul 23, 2009, 08:47 AM
Former Sponsor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by i8fizh
Do you have any pictures of the 4" rolled end polished tips? On the car preferably? And are the pictures in the first post of the angle cut? Does the rolled tips have an angle cut on them?

~Thanks
The rolled tips are not cut. Yes they have a slight angle to them.

The rolled tips can be seen here: https://secure.buschurracing.com/cat...2fb3dc156ef34f
Old Jul 27, 2009, 08:04 AM
Former Sponsor

More orders leaving today. There was a slight delay on a few of the exhaust orders as we had to wait for some hardware to come in. Our apologies for the delay.

All is situated now and the exhausts and all other items are flowing out the door again.
Old Jul 29, 2009, 10:21 PM
Evolved Member

What are the differences between the SS catback w/quiet muffler and the SS cross flow? I am trying to understand sound/performance characteristics of the two. Also, why the 10lb difference?
Old Jul 30, 2009, 07:11 AM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by CatalystGod
What are the differences between the SS catback w/quiet muffler and the SS cross flow? I am trying to understand sound/performance characteristics of the two. Also, why the 10lb difference?
They are 2 totally different systems honestly.

The "true dual" catback with quiet muffler has a muffler located in the middle of the car and it comes back into a custom made "Y" at the rear of the car. It is 5lbs lighter than the Crossflow system. Our "true dual" system with the bullet muffler is 10lbs lighter.

The weight difference in the "true dual" w/ quiet muffler and the Crossflow system is due to using a larger muffler (which is now located at the rear of the vehicle). The larger muffler has more material, packaging, etc... that makes up the weight difference.

The Crossflow system performs excellent and didnt give up and performance while remaining quiet with a nice mellow throaty exhaust note.

I think you would be MUCH happier with the Crossflow system. Im sure those who have had both systems would attest to that. If you have any other questions please feel free to ask.
Old Jul 30, 2009, 07:34 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
anychance mine will ship out today? id love to install it this weekend
Old Jul 30, 2009, 12:23 PM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by mmartahus
anychance mine will ship out today? id love to install it this weekend
It is looking like it will leave this evening or at the latest tomorrow Mike. However if it left today it would not arrive in Boston in only 1 day. Its normally 2 days and UPS does not deliver on Saturday unless its overnight special delivery from Friday.

We normally have a 2-3 day leave time on the system. The order was placed on Tuesday so we're right on schedule with the leave time.
Old Jul 30, 2009, 02:38 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Jrod@Buschur
They are 2 totally different systems honestly.

The "true dual" catback with quiet muffler has a muffler located in the middle of the car and it comes back into a custom made "Y" at the rear of the car. It is 5lbs lighter than the Crossflow system. Our "true dual" system with the bullet muffler is 10lbs lighter.

The weight difference in the "true dual" w/ quiet muffler and the Crossflow system is due to using a larger muffler (which is now located at the rear of the vehicle). The larger muffler has more material, packaging, etc... that makes up the weight difference.

The Crossflow system performs excellent and didnt give up and performance while remaining quiet with a nice mellow throaty exhaust note.

I think you would be MUCH happier with the Crossflow system. Im sure those who have had both systems would attest to that. If you have any other questions please feel free to ask.
So, is it right for me to think that whatever clearance issues there are with the "true dual" exhausts, it is because the muffler sits on the center pipe between the two axles, as opposed to a higher spot in the rear as is the case with the cross-flow?

Do you have a full picture of the exhaust (preferably of the underside of a vehicle)?
Old Jul 30, 2009, 06:19 PM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by CatalystGod
So, is it right for me to think that whatever clearance issues there are with the "true dual" exhausts, it is because the muffler sits on the center pipe between the two axles, as opposed to a higher spot in the rear as is the case with the cross-flow?

Do you have a full picture of the exhaust (preferably of the underside of a vehicle)?
That is correct. There is ZERO clearance issues with the crossflow as you can see here.

Old Jul 31, 2009, 11:48 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Jrod@Buschur
It is looking like it will leave this evening or at the latest tomorrow Mike. However if it left today it would not arrive in Boston in only 1 day. Its normally 2 days and UPS does not deliver on Saturday unless its overnight special delivery from Friday.

We normally have a 2-3 day leave time on the system. The order was placed on Tuesday so we're right on schedule with the leave time.
so if it leaves today, it should be here tuesday or wed? i want to make sure I let the front desk at my aparment complex know, in case they need to sign for it.
Old Aug 20, 2009, 12:28 PM
Former Sponsor

Still a couple weeks left before the sale ends!
Old Aug 27, 2009, 07:24 AM
Former Sponsor

We're now going into the final weekend of the sale.
Old Aug 31, 2009, 08:09 AM
Former Sponsor

Last day of the sale!