Notices
ExtremeTurboSystems.com – WA Custom Intercoolers, Intercooler Kits, Turbo Kits and Performance Parts. [Visit Site]

Time Sensitive Orders

Search this Thread

Old Aug 24, 2007, 10:04 AM
Former Sponsor

Received 54 Likes on 43 Posts
Time Sensitive Orders

Just as a heads up to everyone, intercoolers have been slower than one week for shipment in some cases and we apologize for those extra couple days when that does happen. If your order is time sensitive please don't think twice about calling me and I'll make certain we work it out. I've been known to upgrade either the product or shipping on our dime to get it done. I don't want us being busy to slow anyone down so we'll do whatever it takes to make sure your experience with us is always a 100% Thanks guys!

Tom
Old Aug 24, 2007, 06:33 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by ETS Tom
Just as a heads up to everyone, intercoolers have been slower than one week for shipment in some cases and we apologize for those extra couple days when that does happen. If your order is time sensitive please don't think twice about calling me and I'll make certain we work it out. I've been known to upgrade either the product or shipping on our dime to get it done. I don't want us being busy to slow anyone down so we'll do whatever it takes to make sure your experience with us is always a 100% Thanks guys!

Tom
Thanks for the heads up.

Jason