Notices
ExtremeTurboSystems.com – WA Custom Intercoolers, Intercooler Kits, Turbo Kits and Performance Parts. [Visit Site]

ETS T4 - 4088R Twin Scroll Turbo Kit Assembled!

Search this Thread

Old Dec 24, 2008, 12:58 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The factory ECU is becoming more and more tunable as mentioned. As for it's capability hp wise, I would say you can go well over 500whp. The car I mentioned above with the 2.3 and hta35r hit 557whp on E85 and 33psi on a Mustang and had a little room left...not much, but a little. I would think on a Dynojet or similar, you could push upwards of 700whp on the stock ECU. The guy who tuned the 2.3 thinks I can push my car to 600whp on the stock ECU on a built 2.0 with no problem. That should be 700~ish or more on a Dynojet!
Old Dec 24, 2008, 01:14 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by BGevoIX
^^^yeah, I was running the 6262 turbo kit. then we were going to sale the Evo due to the high payment, so I sold the turbo kit and had it almost all back to stock. Then I convinced the wife to let me just refinance it. So now it's time for an engine build, biggie turbo and big exhaust. Stuff adds up quick though.
My wife knows i have a problem with spending money on my evo..... I have most of the parts to build my 2.0 shorty if i got the HTA86 way. If i go with the 40r turbo, i will have to switch it to 2.4 stroker motor cause i want to keep it streetable for now.

Last edited by SickSilverNLow; Dec 24, 2008 at 01:21 PM.
Old Dec 24, 2008, 01:19 PM
Evolved Member

fcapistran: Go to English Racing, they are the best in the NW for any kind of evo stuff. I trust them with pretty much my life. These guys are honest and will never screw you over and tell you exactly what you need to have a very fun street car with the turbo of your choice. Lucas and Aaron does magic when i comes to tuning. I am very glad we have ER here so close to us.....well for me about a 8 hour drive .
Old Dec 27, 2008, 07:27 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by SwiftEVO
First off im changing the upper ic piping to the short route ets then im gonna clean up the vac lines.

--Josh
Josh, the pics look great. I have 2 questions if you don't mind...first off, do you know when the car will be tuned and on the dyno? Just curious for some numbers out of the ETS kit. Second, could you take a pic with the intake pipe off? It's kind of a lot to ask, I was just wanting to see the compressor side of the turbo just to see how low that thing sits in the car and get a "general" idea for clearance for when I get the money saved up to buy this kit! Thanks and no worries if it's too much hassle!!
Old Dec 29, 2008, 08:52 AM
Former Sponsor

Received 54 Likes on 43 Posts
Josh - The install pics look good! I can't wait to see the completed install.
Old Dec 29, 2008, 09:31 AM
Evolving Member

Josh, the pics look great. I have 2 questions if you don't mind...first off, do you know when the car will be tuned and on the dyno? Just curious for some numbers out of the ETS kit. Second, could you take a pic with the intake pipe off? It's kind of a lot to ask, I was just wanting to see the compressor side of the turbo just to see how low that thing sits in the car and get a "general" idea for clearance for when I get the money saved up to buy this kit! Thanks and no worries if it's too much hassle!!

Should be tuned sometime in feb im hoping. Ill take a pic from below when I change my oil here soon.

--Josh
Old Dec 29, 2008, 09:32 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by ETS Michael
Josh - The install pics look good! I can't wait to see the completed install.
Stupid holidays! My upper pipe wont be here till the 2nd . Oh well least i can drive it in the mean time.

--Josh
Old Dec 29, 2008, 10:07 AM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Thank you for the info. For the mean time I need to save up money

Originally Posted by SickSilverNLow
fcapistran: Go to English Racing, they are the best in the NW for any kind of evo stuff. I trust them with pretty much my life. These guys are honest and will never screw you over and tell you exactly what you need to have a very fun street car with the turbo of your choice. Lucas and Aaron does magic when i comes to tuning. I am very glad we have ER here so close to us.....well for me about a 8 hour drive .
Old Dec 29, 2008, 10:12 AM
Evolved Member

Thanks for the info Josh. Can't wait to see the results. One word...BEASTLY!!!
Old Jan 7, 2009, 07:36 PM
Evolved Member

Any new info or results???
Old Jan 7, 2009, 07:45 PM
Evolving Member

Any new info or results???
Well just put the upper pipe on tonight and I'll update with the new pics tomorrow. Still gonna be around feb when I get tuned. I'm gonna do a rough tune myself sometime this weekend.
Old Jan 7, 2009, 08:13 PM
Evolved Member

Nice. Glad it's coming together. What kind of spool up were you getting and what size motor?
Old Jan 8, 2009, 07:11 AM
Evolving Member

Ill have to wait for the tune and look at logs to see where its spools at. I know that it definitely spools faster then my single scroll 67mm. I hit 34psi at 5100 on that setup.

--Josh
Old Jan 8, 2009, 09:36 AM
Former Sponsor

Received 54 Likes on 43 Posts
Originally Posted by SwiftEVO
Well just put the upper pipe on tonight and I'll update with the new pics tomorrow. Still gonna be around feb when I get tuned. I'm gonna do a rough tune myself sometime this weekend.
Old Feb 10, 2009, 05:44 AM
Evolved Member

Any new updates from anyone???

Quick Reply: ETS T4 - 4088R Twin Scroll Turbo Kit Assembled!