Notices
ExtremeTurboSystems.com – WA Custom Intercoolers, Intercooler Kits, Turbo Kits and Performance Parts. [Visit Site]

New Evolution X Products!! T3/T4/TS Top Mount Turbo Kits! Stock Turbo Manifold!!

Search this Thread

Old Jan 27, 2009, 03:59 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 54 Likes on 43 Posts
New Evolution X Products!! T3/T4/TS Top Mount Turbo Kits! Stock Turbo Manifold!!

Here are couple sneak peak shots of our turbo kits and stock replacement manifold for the Evolution X - We will start testing in the next couple of weeks.

Stock Replacement Manifold - $899.00

Utilizing a Tubular Equal Length design, and retaining the Twin Scroll features of the stock turbocharger, the ETS Stock Replacement Manifold offers substantial improvements over the economical factory cast unit. The heart of the ETS stock replacement manifold is the Twin Merge Collectors at the turbine inlet. Unlike the factory unit, where exhaust gasses collide head on into each other, the twin ETS Merge Collectors align the exhaust flow in the direction of the turbine for fast spool and more top end power. Adding to the high flow, the equal length runners make sure all cylinders are tuned the same.

T3 Top Mount Turbo Kit - $4600.00 (35R)

For serious power upgrades on the Evo 10 look no further than an ETS Turbo Kit. Packed with features like high flowing Equal Length ETS Manifold, true Merge Collector, full 3” Downpipe, direct routed Wastegate Dump, low angle turbo outlet, high flow upper intercooler pipe, Tial 44mm Wastegate, and any T3/T4 or Garrett GT series turbos, these kits will get the job done, street or track. Along with great performance, Features such as an exhaust flex, T-Bolt Clamps, 4ply silicone, and braided oil lines, will help make sure that you do not have to use the ETS Life Time Warranty!

T3 Top Mount Twin Scroll Turbo Kit - $5290.00 (35R)

If fast spool is what you need, then an ETS Twin Turbo Kit is what you’re looking for. A twin scroll turbo kit will typically spool the same turbo 300-500rpm faster than a conventional manifold design. This is accomplished by pairing the correct cylinders in the firing order together, so that the pressure waves arrive at the turbo 180deg apart, making a stronger impact upon the turbine wheel and thus accelerating the turbo faster. Another benefit of opposite cylinder pairing is that when one exhaust valve is open, the exhaust valves of the other cylinder in the pair are closed. 180deg. apart, helping spool the turbo quicker with no loss of top end power.

T4 Top Mount Twin Scroll Turbo Kit - $5580.00 (40R)

Knowing how hard big T4 Turbos are to spool with a 2.0l engine, a twin scroll manifold is desirable for T4 based Turbos such as the GT40r, T04z, and the Gt35r-T4. The Large T4 exhaust sections of these turbos will make big power above 7000rpm, and the twin scroll pressure pulse manifold design helps spool these large turbos sooner than later. Utilizing dual wastegates, the exhaust pressure waves of cylinders 1&4 are kept separate of 2&3 so that they can impact the turbine wheels individually, 180deg. apart, helping spool the turbo quicker with no loss of top end power.

Turbo Kit Intake

Installed Pics

Finished Product

We are hoping to have the kit installed in the next two weeks with results posted. We will be offering a discounted price for the first 5 people. we are going to be offering a $1,000 discount for the 5 demo kits. This will give us customer feed back in case there is anything the market does not like. A good example is the blue silicone, we have a few customers that love the blue silicone, while the majority seems to like black.

We plan on shipping the first demo kits, 2 weeks after our dyno results are posted. This will give us time to drive the car around and make any changes we feel are necessary.

All the same options will be available

Manifold
- Stock
- Polished
- Ceramic Coated

Turbine Housing
- Stock
- Ceramic Coated

Downpipe
- Stock
- Polished

Wastegate
- 1x 44mm on single scroll
- 2x 38mm twin scroll (NEW! Slim V-Band 38mm TiAL)

Turbochargers (Ball Bearing and Journal Bearing)
- Precision
- Garrett
- HTA
- CBRD

Last edited by ETS Michael; Jan 28, 2009 at 10:00 AM.
Old Jan 27, 2009, 04:02 PM
Former Sponsor

reserved
Old Jan 27, 2009, 04:05 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
wow, very nice!
Old Jan 28, 2009, 02:06 AM
Evolved Member

You guys are killing me....you guys are gonna make me buy an EVO X so i can get the TS 35r kit. Michael...i am gonna be divorced brotha if you guys keep on making sick a$$ kit like these.
Old Jan 28, 2009, 06:32 AM
Evolved Member

D*mn Michael, that kit looks awesome bud. Like Monty just said, I would want a X just so I could put your turbo kit on it, haha. Glad to see you guys have been hard at work over there.
Old Jan 28, 2009, 10:11 AM
Former Sponsor

updated demo pricing! Thanks!

Michael
Old Jan 28, 2009, 11:26 AM
Former Sponsor

looks amazing guys! Keep up the great work!
Old Jan 28, 2009, 11:28 AM
Evolved Member

Damn, too bad I sold all my stuff. I guess later on down the road I will look at getting a big turbo and this is pretty sweet. But alas, for now i have to go back to stock..Damn you ETS Damn You.
Old Jan 28, 2009, 03:36 PM
Evolved Member

Kits looks awesome guys!
Old Jan 28, 2009, 09:13 PM

Hey is that the same intake you guys sold couple months ago?? i bought the intake, exhaust cat back, UICP, LICP and mbc.. any way to make this stuff work if i would buy this kit?? or would i just have to sell the stuff i have now used and replace them with the parts in the kit.
Old Jan 28, 2009, 09:15 PM
Evolving Member

turbo/evo newb here so forgive the lack of knowledge, but what kind of supporting mods would i need for my X aside from a tune and better clutch haha.

I'm guessing upgraded fmic, injectors?
Old Jan 28, 2009, 10:41 PM

wow!..........just amazing quality u guys really step up your game

ETS FTW
Old Jan 29, 2009, 09:04 AM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by inneedof
looks amazing guys! Keep up the great work!
Thanks Billy! We are going to have to get you that ride soon.

Originally Posted by Joshs EVO
Damn, too bad I sold all my stuff. I guess later on down the road I will look at getting a big turbo and this is pretty sweet. But alas, for now i have to go back to stock..Damn you ETS Damn You.
Nothing wrong with the stock turbo.

Originally Posted by wshihdnevo
Kits looks awesome guys!
Thanks Ramsus!

Originally Posted by joshevo22
Hey is that the same intake you guys sold couple months ago?? i bought the intake, exhaust cat back, UICP, LICP and mbc.. any way to make this stuff work if i would buy this kit?? or would i just have to sell the stuff i have now used and replace them with the parts in the kit.
We provide an adapter that allows you to use the intake you previously purchased. The UICP is going to be revised and included with the turbo kit. If your interested, let me know. I will get you in on the Demo price and the parts you need for a complete install.

Thanks!

Originally Posted by rageagtm
turbo/evo newb here so forgive the lack of knowledge, but what kind of supporting mods would i need for my X aside from a tune and better clutch haha.

I'm guessing upgraded fmic, injectors?
It depends on what size turbo you want to run. We really recomend an intercooler, fuel modifications and a way to tune the car. If you need help finding any of the following parts, let me know!

Originally Posted by EvoSwaggA
wow!..........just amazing quality u guys really step up your game

ETS FTW
We always try to raise the bar!
Old Jan 29, 2009, 04:20 PM
Evolved Member

Can we put one of those back on my car?
Old Jan 29, 2009, 04:29 PM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by dustin03
Can we put one of those back on my car?
Make you a deal

Quick Reply: New Evolution X Products!! T3/T4/TS Top Mount Turbo Kits! Stock Turbo Manifold!!