Notices
Future Lancer / Evo Models Discuss any rumors and/or news concerning future Lancer and Evolution models in here.

So does the MR have S-AYC

Search this Thread

Old Oct 19, 2004, 07:02 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
i hate to get off topic, and be political but when people right terrorists vote for kerry, that implies that Kerry supports terrorists which is completely false. Kerry will do what ever is necessary to get rid of terrorist while that F*cking A*shole Bush will do anything and everything in his political power to create a false impression of democrats. Bush created terrorism in the USA as we now know it today. Remember, Bush was on vacation for 1 month prior to 9-11-01. He was told by Clinton that Al Queida was his biggest threat and Bush ignored it. Bush knew of terrorists in the United States who were planning on hijacking airlines. He did nothing. Bush ruined everything. People see the real world, a world that hates bush for the things that he has done. We went from the most respected country to the most hated country. Oh did I mention the war we did not need to fight, where we had no exit stragedy. This President, Bush has been a living disaster to everyone during his 4 years but if the people who are alive today aren't really affected, the nearly 3000 people who lost there lives that tuesday morning in September 2001 and over 1000 and climbing. Kerry is the best choice and certainly better than Bush who has not done one single positive thing during his 4 years. Sorry to write up a polital rant but I have seen several members making Kerry seem like the worst guy out when Bush is the worlds worst President. Now back to the Mitsubishi Evo MR Edition. The evo does not have S-AYC. This has been discussed in depth on other threads.
Old Oct 19, 2004, 07:03 PM
Evolved Member

breath dude breath.
Old Nov 2, 2004, 12:17 AM
Evolved Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
S-yac is not available in the MR. I own a MR. The European EvO comes with it plus you can order the upgrade FQ340hp kit from the factory with factory warranty.

The day that we(americans) start demanding more sports car will be the day that we quick buying automatic cars with awful soft suspension,fat profile tires,no tachometer,donut tray holder and as well as cup holders. That is what americans love!!! For now we must suck it up and stay with the flow(Heavy SUV's with the heaviest and ugliest rims with the worst gas mileage in the world and the worst stability ever build in a car) that is what WE LOVE!!

Carlos
Old Nov 2, 2004, 04:00 AM
Evolving Member

Do you guys really have donut tray holders in some of you cars over there??????????
Old Nov 2, 2004, 10:00 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by RA
For Tarmac mode, the ACD would set it as 25/75 front-rear bias, isnt it?
That's what I understand at least.

Gravel is 50-50 and Snow is 75-25.
I was actually under the impression that ACD was always 50/50 no matter the circumstances. What ACD does is change the locking capabilities and speed on the center diff, and not so much the bias (which is what the DCCD does). It changes the locking based on driver/steering input and road conditions.