Notices
Future Lancer / Evo Models Discuss any rumors and/or news concerning future Lancer and Evolution models in here.

Lancer Evolution IX, SE, 9.5 Editions: Photos, News, Reviews, etc...[MERGED]

Search this Thread

Old Sep 12, 2005, 11:56 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Evol MR 400
the IX is out here in the uk for once we get somethin before us do .the lowest down the range of our evos here with 300 bhp is around £28000
wtf that = x2USD
Old Sep 13, 2005, 04:07 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by ES Trader
You are damn right I am good --- I was smart enough to know that I better call one more time to make sure I had some CONFIRMATION of the news I was told Saturday. I do not trust Mitsubishi dealerships at all and that is why I decided to call again --- all the Mitsu dealerships I have ever been to in the last five years seem to have some of the lowest quality sales force I have ever met {completely different from the Subaru dealers that I have dealt with over this same time -- they seem to care about the QUALITY of the information they put out}.

When I get a blazah "don't give a $hit" attitude from any dealer then I am very mis-trusting of what they tell me -- this was my experience this weekend with the Mitsu rep who I talked to on the phone about their dealership receiving a nine. I asked three times, "so you actually have one of the brand new 2006 EVO IX's"? The person told me yes they had just seen it come on a new shipment truck transporter that had arrived. The rep then put me on hold for a few minutes after I pressed the issue to verify --- he came back on the phone and said, "yes, we have the new IX in silver".

For some reason I decided to call just one more time and talk to a different person before I drove across town in rush hour traffic -- I wanted to make absolutely sure that they had the new IX so I asked for a sales manager. He right away said no IX's yet, just a silver VIII had come in --- I just laughed at that point --- what QUALITY, or should I say lack there of!!!

If Mitsu wants to sell more cars they have a lot to work on here in their dealership networks!!!

The Audi dealership in town where I bought my S4 called me the day their new S4's had arrived {the newly revised nose job 2006 models} --- I drove over and as expected there they were, prepped and ready to drive. Within a few minutes I was test driving the car BY MYSELF at the dealerships encouragement --- WOW, now that is what I call a dealership that has their $hit together!!!

Come on Audi --- Bring the next S3 to the U.S. --- Maybe Mitsu needs even more competition to wake up !!!
Would you expect otherwise? I've had a few, and still own one, Audi's - They're not necessarily the sharpest knives in the drawer either.

Mitsu will not loose that many Evo sales due to some of the idiots they have selling cars. I never rely on a salesman's knowledge as much as their friendly and honest personality.

S3? Hmmm...
Old Sep 13, 2005, 06:51 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by ES Trader
You are damn right I am good --- I was smart enough to know that I better call one more time to make sure I had some CONFIRMATION of the news I was told Saturday. I do not trust Mitsubishi dealerships at all and that is why I decided to call again --- all the Mitsu dealerships I have ever been to in the last five years seem to have some of the lowest quality sales force I have ever met {completely different from the Subaru dealers that I have dealt with over this same time -- they seem to care about the QUALITY of the information they put out}.

When I get a blazah "don't give a $hit" attitude from any dealer then I am very mis-trusting of what they tell me -- this was my experience this weekend with the Mitsu rep who I talked to on the phone about their dealership receiving a nine. I asked three times, "so you actually have one of the brand new 2006 EVO IX's"? The person told me yes they had just seen it come on a new shipment truck transporter that had arrived. The rep then put me on hold for a few minutes after I pressed the issue to verify --- he came back on the phone and said, "yes, we have the new IX in silver".

For some reason I decided to call just one more time and talk to a different person before I drove across town in rush hour traffic -- I wanted to make absolutely sure that they had the new IX so I asked for a sales manager. He right away said no IX's yet, just a silver VIII had come in --- I just laughed at that point --- what QUALITY, or should I say lack there of!!!

If Mitsu wants to sell more cars they have a lot to work on here in their dealership networks!!!

The Audi dealership in town where I bought my S4 called me the day their new S4's had arrived {the newly revised nose job 2006 models} --- I drove over and as expected there they were, prepped and ready to drive. Within a few minutes I was test driving the car BY MYSELF at the dealerships encouragement --- WOW, now that is what I call a dealership that has their $hit together!!!

Come on Audi --- Bring the next S3 to the U.S. --- Maybe Mitsu needs even more competition to wake up !!!
Whoa, all he meant was that you said "XIII!" (13)
Thanks for the background story, though.
Old Sep 19, 2005, 09:00 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Gruppe-S
Tom@gruppe-s saw a EVO IX today at our local Mitsubishi dealership. I guess they are slowlying arriving to the dealerships near you as we speak.
Sweet - thanks for the heads up!
Old Sep 20, 2005, 02:45 PM
Evolved Member

I just called HB Mitsu....spoke to a manager and he said that the IX's are already at the port in Oxnard!! He said that they are installing a few things on them such as vortex generators for the MR's, etc, etc. He expects them to deliver the cars on October 5th, he said it takes one day for the delivery. They are expecting 29 cars, more than double any other dealer in America. So my Electric Blue IX is in this batch. Can't wait!!
Old Sep 24, 2005, 01:04 AM

Originally Posted by Yargk
turn 8 at Thunderhill. .

Old Sep 25, 2005, 07:14 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Kc2Buk
Me TOO!
I was told its the 2nd week in Oct. by the dealer.
I got a call this past Friday to confirm my Evo 9 order, color, and options.
The told me around 6 weeks.
Old Sep 25, 2005, 11:15 PM

the 9 rox my sox im planning on picking one up when it finally comes out
Old Sep 26, 2005, 06:36 AM
Evolving Member

OMG, I'm getting one! 2006 Lancer Evolution IX RS in Rally Red here I come.

Thank you
Old Sep 26, 2005, 08:41 AM
Evolving Member

gg 4 me sorry im excited
Old Sep 26, 2005, 12:17 PM
Evolved Member

I'm so jacked up, I can't wait!
Old Sep 26, 2005, 01:24 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Lancer EVO IX
I just called HB Mitsu....spoke to a manager and he said that the IX's are already at the port in Oxnard!! He said that they are installing a few things on them such as vortex generators for the MR's, etc, etc. He expects them to deliver the cars on October 5th, he said it takes one day for the delivery. They are expecting 29 cars, more than double any other dealer in America. So my Electric Blue IX is in this batch. Can't wait!!
woohoo! i just spoke to tom too and he confirmed my gg was in this first shipment too! maybe they'll be here sooner
Old Sep 26, 2005, 02:16 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by EVO*GRL
woohoo! i just spoke to tom too and he confirmed my gg was in this first shipment too! maybe they'll be here sooner
A MR or GSR?
Old Sep 26, 2005, 04:27 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by DanJ
A MR or GSR?
MR
Old Sep 26, 2005, 04:54 PM
Evolved Member

HB might get gsr's and rs's in today

Quick Reply: Lancer Evolution IX, SE, 9.5 Editions: Photos, News, Reviews, etc...[MERGED]