Notices
Future Lancer / Evo Models Discuss any rumors and/or news concerning future Lancer and Evolution models in here.

Lancer Evolution IX, SE, 9.5 Editions: Photos, News, Reviews, etc...[MERGED]

Search this Thread

Old May 19, 2006, 09:33 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Special Edition cars IMO with just trim changes let me down. Add some power, add some function to earn the 'SE' badge - now that would be nice.

Would it have been too much to ask for MNA to provide us with perhaps an FQ-340 to say goodbye to the IX? Thats what Im talking about.
Old May 19, 2006, 09:41 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by res04
Would it have been too much to ask for MNA to provide us with perhaps an FQ-340 to say goodbye to the IX? Thats what Im talking about.
But the IX's are already FQ-315's to 330's. Its a proven fact.
Old May 19, 2006, 09:53 AM
Evolved Member

Of course, but thats not the point.....FQ has more goodies on the car based on the UK spec. and a history which would go over well with the US buyers me thinks if given the chance to buy one.
Old May 19, 2006, 09:54 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by res04
Of course, but thats not the point.....FQ has more goodies on the car based on the UK spec. and a history which would go over well with the US buyers me thinks if given the chance to buy one.
Agreed!
Old May 19, 2006, 05:30 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by avaien
Did no one see my post about how its not the mr se. Its mr with appearance package so its still classified as an mr.
its called an MR package.....
Old May 19, 2006, 06:08 PM
Evolving Member

lol ^^^^ i agree
Old May 19, 2006, 06:18 PM
Evolving Member

why is everybody thats posting on this thread that disagree's with "THERES NO 9 MR SE" still posting here????? i thought this thread was for ppl that are interested and to post positive facts about the new evo coming out. i just dont see why the "people" that are arguing disagreeing with us, i dont see why they still post in here, unless its to pick a fight with somebody or they just like to start internet fourm war's

i read this thread to find out any new info about the 9 se and to post any new info i have for the other ppl that are concerned about this thread's title.
Old May 19, 2006, 06:36 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by SilverMRGrl
why is everybody thats posting on this thread that disagree's with "THERES NO 9 MR SE" still posting here?????
Fragile ego's that are disappointed their "top of the line" car will no longer be top of the line.
Old May 19, 2006, 07:00 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Yodobashi
Fragile ego's that are disappointed their "top of the line" car will no longer be top of the line.

thats the only thing i can think of, i thought everybody on here was all about helping ppl out and all about evo's and stuff well it dosent look that way anymore......
Old May 19, 2006, 07:37 PM
Evolved Member

heres the order of how expensive the evos are starting with cheapest
RS
GSR
SE
(MR) but i dont think the MR will be offered after august
so basicly the SE is just a tad bit step down from the MR and will probably replace it
i think the SE includes the 6-speed, but i dont think the suspension,wheels are gonna be the same as the MR's
they'll probably put on new wheels to distinct the SE's and lessen the chance of it being mistaked as an MR
Old May 20, 2006, 09:10 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by AznX TL
its called an MR package.....
You obviously dont get it. An MR is just an MR. MR with Appearance Package will have all the MR goodies along with the SE goodies. You cant classify it as just an MR otherwise there is no discrepancy between the 2. Im done with this thread no one is openminded enough to believe a single thing someone else say. All I know is I will be rockin my black mr this summer.
Old May 20, 2006, 09:19 AM
Evolving Member

http://www.socalevo.net/index.php?op...&topic=20478.0

HB mitsu
Old May 20, 2006, 11:56 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by inline4g63

thank u for posting that i guess all these threads and info are ALL WRONG ppl just want to post bull**** and nothing true, why cant nobody except that theres a new evo coming out its like ppl dont want to belive it,all i know is that i cant wait till it comes out iam trading in my 05 mr on it and thats that. Ill own a piece of mitsu history have a evo 7 rs2 in red and a 06 evo 9 mr SE thats all i have to say
Old May 20, 2006, 12:02 PM
Evolved Member

Hmmmm maybe I'll get one.

Old May 20, 2006, 12:43 PM

All I got to say is that I have an original and authentic 06 evo ix Mr in WW. I love it for the smile it puts on my face every time I drive it. I didn’t buy the car thinking it will be a hot collectors car later down the road. If I did I wouldn’t have gotten the evo and if I knew the car would be a collectors car I would have left the evo in the garage and hardly drive it. But I cant its just to fun to drive. If I were looking to get a car for the collector’s point of view I would have gotten maybe the new C6 corvette Z06. If the new SE edition has no difference in suspension and power it is worthless for me to sell my identical/somewhat better MR for another slightly different looking but exactly identical under the skin EVO IX MR. Honestly if the IX MR didn’t have the 6speed, HID headlamps, and the alluminum roof I would have just gotten the GSR (not a fan of sunroofs). As long as it still has the same power plant and feel there is no point of just paying extra for a couple of letters added to an already astonishing name the LANCER EVOLUTION. But all in all if you don’t have the new IX’s then yea more power to you getting the new SE it’s there so why not. But if you already have an IX, who gives a rats a$$ about some lip you can buy later?

Last edited by SpdElemts; May 20, 2006 at 12:45 PM.

Quick Reply: Lancer Evolution IX, SE, 9.5 Editions: Photos, News, Reviews, etc...[MERGED]