Notices
Future Lancer / Evo Models Discuss any rumors and/or news concerning future Lancer and Evolution models in here.

Lancer Evolution IX, SE, 9.5 Editions: Photos, News, Reviews, etc...[MERGED]

Search this Thread

Old Jun 9, 2006, 06:16 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
damn you guys just confuse yourselves by aksing to many questions when there are clearly stated awnsers
Old Jun 9, 2006, 06:24 PM
Evolved Member

within the forums....use the search button and if to many pages come up use the advanced search!!!
Old Jun 11, 2006, 05:56 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by EVOIXMR8916
within the forums....use the search button and if to many pages come up use the advanced search!!!

You are the most annoying member of these forums that I have ever encountered.

PLEASE change your posting habits, you come off as EXTREMELY annoying and completely lack any knowledge about this car, or probably any car, whatsoever.

-Aaron
Old Jun 11, 2006, 09:20 AM
Evolved Member

^^^sweeet
Old Jun 11, 2006, 09:23 AM
Evolved Member

and dude you do????at least i know im going to own a EVO IX's within 6 months and your driving a honda......wait what are you doing here in the mivec forums i thought it went VTEC>MIVEC...if your lost heres the link to VTEC forums>>>>>> www.vtec.net/forums
Old Jun 13, 2006, 12:18 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by EVOIXMR8916
and dude you do????at least i know im going to own a EVO IX's within 6 months and your driving a honda......wait what are you doing here in the mivec forums i thought it went VTEC>MIVEC...if your lost heres the link to VTEC forums>>>>>> www.vtec.net/forums
Please.... ONE POST AT A TIME. You spam every thread you enter. I am in JAPAN right now as you can see by my sig, being paid by the Japanese government to study, so I highly advise you to watch your tone. Nobody is impressed with the fact that you list your parents cars as your own, everyone is annoyed by your multiple threads and multiple posts.

Upon arriving in California (less than 2 months) I will be buying a IX, unlike you who keeps flip flopping because you are expecting your parents to buy everything for you.

I have been here longer than you, I will own an Evo sooner than you, and I know much more about cars in general than you, thus I am able to contribute more.

Please, I know you're just a kid but you have to learn that posting 10 times per page and acting like a fool is going to work against your best interest, and can possibly get you banned.

If you want to talk about this further PM me. I was giving you advice so I highly advise you to take it.

Straighten up kid, haven't your parents taught you anything?

-Aaron
Old Jun 22, 2006, 11:24 AM
Evolved Member

SE Timeline and Options

There are probably a bunch of threads on this, but I tried to search and "SE" is too common so it is omitted from the search. If you would like to direct me to a previous thread that is fine.

Anyways, what is the deal with the IX SE. What is the anticipated release date? What will be the price point? Higher/lower than GSR/SSL/MR? And finally, what features/options will the SE come with. If this is all unknows at this point feel free to call me a dumbass, or idiot, or whatever you want. I am just trying to figure out if I should get a GSR or SSL in a couple months, or wait for the SE. I want a GSR with a sunroof, but that doesn't exist unfortunately.
Old Jun 22, 2006, 12:54 PM
Evolved Member

https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/sh...d.php?t=152483

Everything you want to know, its a sticky on the main page....
Old Jun 22, 2006, 05:59 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Yah, too bad its about the IX for the majority of it and it has VERY LITTLE pictures... How about we make a new official one? That one is crap..

Tj
Old Jun 26, 2006, 04:59 PM
Evolving Member

I really need to figure out weather there is going to be an IX MR w/ Apperance Package....
I have a question for you guys, if I put down a payment for the IX MR w/ AP and it ends up not happening, how easy do you think it will be for me to then grab a IX SE or a under 100 mile IX MR?

If anyone has some tips to give, let me know!
Old Jun 26, 2006, 11:25 PM
Evolving Member

Bump!
Old Jun 27, 2006, 06:25 AM
Evolving Member

There are still brand new 05s at the dealers around here. You will be able to get one. If you are buying an MR, why not just buy the thing though and get the appearance package later? Are you that excited about the red stitching in the seats?
Old Jun 28, 2006, 02:43 PM
Evolving Member

Lightbulb Possible pics of what the IX SE will look like!!!

Check these out, sorry if its a repost. This is purely speculation and the pics are from what appears to be an Australian SE. Note all the ralliart goodies, and think that ralliart will be in the US soon. What a great way to launch the brand.

Did you see the license plate cover? I see special.

Lemme know what you think, and if this is a repost.
Old Jun 28, 2006, 02:45 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
i'll take one right now
Old Jun 28, 2006, 02:47 PM
Evolved Member

Amazing! Where did you find this?

I haven't seen it yet, and i see every thread through here pretty much. I'm guessing somebody might have posted this in the Evo IX SE merged thread, but i stopped sifting through that a long time ago because all it had was a bunch of speculation. WAY to many pages of speculation.

Quick Reply: Lancer Evolution IX, SE, 9.5 Editions: Photos, News, Reviews, etc...[MERGED]