Notices
Future Lancer / Evo Models Discuss any rumors and/or news concerning future Lancer and Evolution models in here.

shift in the age group targeted by evo X

Search this Thread

Old Oct 6, 2007, 08:29 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
shift in the age group targeted by evo X

20 - 30 years old ----> 40 - 50 years old
according to this picture from evo-X marketing push:

Old Oct 6, 2007, 08:30 AM
Evolved Member

They are cute
Old Oct 6, 2007, 08:40 AM
Evolved Member

First review in Japanese after the debut

http://corism.221616.com/articles/0000068142/

My Japanese is not good enough to translate this article.
Old Oct 6, 2007, 08:51 AM
Evolved Member

translated with google language tools.. pretty poor but you get the idea.

As for new weapon SST the degree of completion which almost without complaint

I will give you the the test drive report promptly! 1st as for SST (twin clutch AT) specification. As though it is the game, it can select as for various modes which, speed change timing most [supotei] 'sou pass Potts'. 'Length pushes the perfection off which attitude control device ASC'. Approximately driving force distribution the left and right selects 'tarmac' (the pavement). Now” most [supotei]” it becomes state.

Selecting 1st gear, course in! It tries doing the course check combining and the tasting of SST. In order that the sport impression is voiced, just you say to be, that [waza] and the speed change shock it has left, in degree of shift rise “[kotsun]!”“[kotsun]!”With G of front and back direction is put out. Rather than this, shifting gear smoothly, feeling coming out, it is desirable. The extent where also the time when it spends on speed change is more limited than the manual.

Pulling from the 2nd lap to 7000 revolution of red zone, when it shifts, after the lever operating, there is somewhat a time lag to seem, instant “[babababatsu]!”Sound of the [tsu] and the force perfect score putting out, it hits to [reburimitsuta]. If feeling shifting ahead of time and operating, [ii] feeling exactly, it keeps shifting and raising.

End of straight the vehicle speed where 4th gear finish to extend (150km is close?). When the steering wheel it keeps cutting into from here, the extent which is surprised it keeps changing direction it is not gently! When by trial it tries shaking the body on left and right, the sense of security of the body is preeminent even in the high-speed limits. Of course, the tail it flows, but completely control possibility.

While braking doing from these vehicle speed limits, furthermore it keeps cutting into the steering wheel. While sideslipping, while decelerating, with the lever of SST 3rd gear >2 to speed down-shift. But! Shift rise side because there is a clear shock, although position of the gear understands clearly, when it is down-shift, the sensitivity. After that some time it failed shifted and the [chi] [ya] was.

SST of the new weapon, when tight like tar Mack rally it ran course at real racing speed, perhaps dissatisfaction appears in the reliability of down-shift. At least, it has not reached to the territory where you can use with competition. Of course if circuit travelling is done, you think that completely there is no problem.

Handling unintentionally is the [chi] [ya] 100 point in the corner of 3rd gear or more! If the steering wheel is cut, it bends while it is mind if and, ASC is cut, the quantity where the tail flows freely control possibility. The [me] [chi] [ya] oral [ya] it enjoyed after a long time. Simply that it is the corner which penetrates with 2nd gear while to think and the drill nosewheel load do the steering wheel cutting, understeer comes out. If improving here, it becomes 150 points.

The style which was seen from the rear almost the same as [giyaran] [huoruteisu] other than the blister fender and the rear wing

The interior the basic knowledge is similar to [giyaran] [huoruteisu]

As for [rekaro****o] of [ranebo] private design in GSR which is used in general use standard equipment

The torque impression the engine and the concave speed which are renovated from evolution 10 being thick is a special feature

As for attitude control device ASC setting of 3 modes is prepared

Material feeling and riding comfort as for the Bill Stein damper which contributes manufacturer option

The one which becomes matter of concern by all means with the dealer test drive!

2nd as for 5 fast manual cars of the KYB suspension which becomes standard. When you write from conclusion, it was desirable in all points. As for touch and gear ratio of the mission, there is just a based model of the competition vehicle of group N as expected and is splendid something! Approximately being the difference of weight distribution (the manual 20kg is lighter than SST), understeer in the speed limits which use 2nd gear somehow, it reaches the level which can be turned off being load movement.

When circuit travelling is done, however you say, that it is equal to approximately 100kg light [ranebo] 9 with the absolute lap time, as for the potential which after all includes cornering speed you think that [ranebo] 10 is high. In any case it is efficiency of the extent which cannot be consumed. And chaos it is pleasant! [ranebo] 10 buying by all means, we want the person whom you feel that there is no life [tsuma] and others, reanimating. 

The BBS wheel brake carry of [burenbo] make per is visible in the inner part of the option setting wheel

As for the [ranebo] private rear wing when it becomes the high-speed limits, you say that considerable down fourth is generated,

Also the rear diffuser contributes to the stability improvement of the high-speed travelling time largely
Old Oct 6, 2007, 08:58 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
are they father and son lolz...
Old Oct 6, 2007, 09:07 AM
Evolved Member

The main difference, to Mitsubishi, is the guy on the right will be able to make the car payments.

The guy on the left may have to wait for the Lancer Ralliart.
Old Oct 6, 2007, 09:51 AM
Evolved Member

It is the same guy.
Old Oct 6, 2007, 10:02 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Alexander
The main difference, to Mitsubishi, is the guy on the right will be able to make the car payments.

The guy on the left may have to wait for the Lancer Ralliart.
Bingo. the guy on the right is financially stable. the guy on the left wants to dorifto into oblivion...

who would you want as a customer?
Old Oct 6, 2007, 11:17 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by madfast
Bingo. the guy on the right is financially stable. the guy on the left wants to dorifto into oblivion...

who would you want as a customer?
EVO X is for old farts that all they do is steer and think their super strars..

EVO X booooooo
Old Oct 6, 2007, 12:31 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Redline06

EVO X booooooo

Okay, okay.....we get it. You don't like the Evo X.
Old Oct 6, 2007, 02:25 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Redline06

EVO X booooooo
Old farts with money. mitsu is getting booed all the way to the bank...ka ching $$$
Old Oct 6, 2007, 02:36 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by nongan

Dude....they're asian....you gotta add 20 years.
Old Oct 6, 2007, 03:04 PM

to many young people doing retarded stuff gives us all a bad name
Old Oct 7, 2007, 12:48 AM
Evolving Member

Received 18 Likes on 12 Posts
Originally Posted by nongan

This is just saying that the guy has been driving EVO for the past 20-30 years, because every generation is so good.
Old Oct 7, 2007, 01:33 PM
Evolved Member

I was out driving the Evo today on the way to get a nice big bowl of pho tai nam. I saw a yellow car up in the distance that looked like an Evo and as I closed on the car at a stop light, I noticed it was an OZ Lancer with a really poor imitation Evo wing, side skirts, etc...all on the stock OZ wheels. Guy had tried to trick out the car to look like an Evo and it was a pretty **** poor job. If I remember correctly, their plates were from Illinois.

So I pull up next to them and their heads snap swivel 180 degrees as I pull up and their "fro's" eventually catch up. They're two white kids, probably either seniors in high school, maybe even college. They're checking out the car through their Jackie Onasis glasses and as I looked over at them I just smiled. A big, forced smile. It's all I could do to control my desire to chew the kid out for wasting money trying to pose. In reality, I wanted to choke their size 13 necks for being such tools. I mean they really thought they were cool. I tell ya, I wanted to get rid of my Evo right then and there. As much as I enjoy driving the car, it's very lacking in the looks department. I cannot wait for the X to come out. It can't be here soon enough.

Quick Reply: shift in the age group targeted by evo X