Notices
Future Lancer / Evo Models Discuss any rumors and/or news concerning future Lancer and Evolution models in here.

Got my EVO Magazine in the mail and...

Search this Thread

Old Oct 20, 2010, 08:18 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
If the evo dies I will cry myself to sleep every night.... :'( lol
Old Oct 20, 2010, 04:26 PM
Evolving Member

Mitsu should have killed off the eclipse after 99. I think the evo will be ok, and I think every year they have made improvements on how the car looks! I'm not to worried.
Old Oct 20, 2010, 11:54 PM

Evo coming to GT-R
STI coming to M3

Watched "Best Motoring" where Subaru Engineer said that their aim is to bring STI to M3's Performance and Comfort. They just want STI to be japanese M3..

As some people said here, that Mitsubishi wants to jump on a higher level, something close to GT-R, logicaly it is the best direction they can go to.. Doesnt matter if its going to be named "Evo" or something "New" - im sure you will like new Mitsubishi with GT-R Performance and slightly lower price then Nissan GT-R
I hope they will name it "Evolution" as well.. that would totaly destroy STI

Also i think Evo X is the best looking Evo and its the best place to stop improving it and jump to a new level.
Old Oct 21, 2010, 07:43 AM
EvoM Guru

Received 129 Likes on 97 Posts
Originally Posted by GoSuStyle
Evo coming to GT-R
STI coming to M3

Watched "Best Motoring" where Subaru Engineer said that their aim is to bring STI to M3's Performance and Comfort. They just want STI to be japanese M3..

As some people said here, that Mitsubishi wants to jump on a higher level, something close to GT-R, logicaly it is the best direction they can go to.. Doesnt matter if its going to be named "Evo" or something "New" - im sure you will like new Mitsubishi with GT-R Performance and slightly lower price then Nissan GT-R

Also i think Evo X is the best looking Evo and its the best place to stop improving it and jump to a new level.
If its GT-R performance with the normal (or slightly higher) Evo price point, I'm all for it. I think it would be a mistake for Mitsu to make a car at the GT-R price point.
Old Oct 21, 2010, 04:44 PM
Evolving Member

If they did do this, then the Evolution would be out of the majority of peoples price range. To raise the price tag that much would be a huge disappointment to me. I think the fact that the Evo is relatively cheap makes it that much of a better car. You might as well go buy a GT-R and I think that might hurt sales. Hopefully the car is 45K or below.

Originally Posted by GoSuStyle
Evo coming to GT-R
STI coming to M3

Old Oct 21, 2010, 04:46 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by mrfred
if its gt-r performance with the normal (or slightly higher) evo price point, i'm all for it. I think it would be a mistake for mitsu to make a car at the gt-r price point.
+1
Old Oct 21, 2010, 10:49 PM

Originally Posted by Graphic
If they did do this, then the Evolution would be out of the majority of peoples price range. To raise the price tag that much would be a huge disappointment to me. I think the fact that the Evo is relatively cheap makes it that much of a better car. You might as well go buy a GT-R and I think that might hurt sales. Hopefully the car is 45K or below.
Thats why i think they are going with a new name, but thats just my guess..
When time comes, we will see what prepared to us