Notices
Future Lancer / Evo Models Discuss any rumors and/or news concerning future Lancer and Evolution models in here.
View Poll Results: --> Which '05 Model For You? <--
GSR
9.48%
GSR W/ LEATHER
10.90%
RS
9.48%
MR
70.14%
Voters: 211. You may not vote on this poll

--> Which '05 Model Do You Desire? <--

Search this Thread

Old Jul 1, 2004, 10:54 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by dizzigital
naw man... you can get a regular GSR with no sunroof or woofer or you can get one of the two packages
Sweet!!
Old Jul 1, 2004, 10:55 AM
El Jefe

Received 83 Likes on 75 Posts
The results of this poll will be severely skewed due to its location. Most of the people in this section of the site are waiting for an MR.
Old Jul 1, 2004, 11:21 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by WestSideBilly
The results of this poll will be severely skewed due to its location. Most of the people in this section of the site are waiting for an MR.
yea, i thought so too while creating this thread... however, there are those non-evo owners that might just want the new suspension. but then again, there are those willing to pay ~$100 more a month for the MR. just trying to get some feedback as to what type of ratio will turn up when comparing the MR to the GSR.. i honestly thought the RS would rate pretty well, but that's a big fat negative
Old Jul 1, 2004, 11:24 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by FstBBYEvo
what is the reasoning behind that? why would they release everything but electric blue and make it wait for october???And how do u know this?
yea, that's what i'm sayin'... why? heh... i know this cause i've already ordered 30 2005'ers and on every model, when choosing the colors, it stated the electric blue will not be available until october... so... yeh.
Old Jul 3, 2004, 04:59 PM
Evolved Member

aw shady... we've been reduced from 30 '05ers to 18...
Old Jul 3, 2004, 05:08 PM
gtr
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
aw shady... we've been reduced from 30 '05ers to 18...
What happend? Is that for the whole year?
Old Jul 3, 2004, 05:15 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by gtr
What happend? Is that for the whole year?
no... for the first shipment.

Estimated **** date: September 10, 2004
Old Jul 3, 2004, 05:17 PM
Evolved Member

that's supposed to say "Estimated Ship Date", like a battleship.

Old Jul 3, 2004, 05:23 PM
gtr
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
no... for the first shipment.

Estimated ship date: September 10, 2004
Your dealership must be huge or perhaps is targeting sales more heavily in California this time around?

Just curious how many of what are you getting for the 1st allocation? Decided?
Old Jul 3, 2004, 05:30 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by gtr
Your dealership must be huge or perhaps is targeting sales more heavily in California this time around?

Just curious how many of what are you getting for the 1st allocation? Decided?
Well, they stuck us with 10 VIII's, 4 RS's, and 4 MR's.

Silver, Black, and White VIII's -- half are leather

3 White, 1 Red RS

3 Gray, 1 White MR

This is no good. We need more MR's and less VIII's. I'm gonna grind them on Monday.
Old Jul 3, 2004, 06:16 PM
Evolving Member

Yea.. you'll be able to get the sunroof without the leather on the '05 GSR's. You'll have to get a package though. There are two different packages you can get with this particular model:

Package One: Infinity Sound + Sunroof

Package Two: Infinity Sound + Leather + Sunroof + HID Headlights & Fog Lights

Dizzigital,
Sorry to break up the thread but there are only two ways to order the GSR...with leather, roof and stereo (A68 package) or no roof, no leather, base cd-140watt (A03 package). I have already ordered mine and I double checked the system just now. There is no availibility for the blue on the MR...and no scheduled date when it will be available. It does say that for the GSR the blue will be available on October production run. Figure that those cars will be here right around the end to first of the year.
Old Jul 3, 2004, 06:24 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by BHENKEL
Dizzigital,
Sorry to break up the thread but there are only two ways to order the GSR...with leather, roof and stereo (A68 package) or no roof, no leather, base cd-140watt (A03 package). I have already ordered mine and I double checked the system just now. There is no availibility for the blue on the MR...and no scheduled date when it will be available. It does say that for the GSR the blue will be available on October production run. Figure that those cars will be here right around the end to first of the year.

ahh, ok.. i guess this factory catalogue is incorrect. you never know with these guys. always changing around the facts.

as far as the electric blue goes, i never stated the MR was going to come in it. i simply summed it up with "when i ordered the blue for all models". if you're referring to the color thread recently started by myself, yes, that was an error. there are only four colors for the MR, as you know.

on an lighter note, how many '05s were you able to order so far? what models?
Old Jul 3, 2004, 06:29 PM
Evolving Member

ahh, ok.. i guess this factory catalogue is incorrect. you never know with these guys. always changing around the facts.

as far as the electric blue goes, i never stated the MR was going to come in it. i simply summed it up with "when i ordered the blue for all models". if you're referring to the color thread recently started by myself, yes, that was an error. there are only four colors for the MR, as you know.

on an lighter note, how many '05s were you able to order so far? what models?
We only asked for three on our initial order, I still have two 04's that are due to hit pretty quick. Availibility wasnt a real issue could have taken a few more but need to sell existing 04's too.
Old Jul 3, 2004, 06:33 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by BHENKEL
We only asked for three on our initial order, I still have two 04's that are due to hit pretty quick. Availibility wasnt a real issue could have taken a few more but need to sell existing 04's too.
ah, yes.... good point. those '04s are gonna be pretty tough to sell once we get those '05ers.
Old Jul 4, 2004, 12:17 AM

What if I traded in my 03 with barely any miles for one of those RS 04? I know I'm going to get raped....but all I want is that front LSD and a Six Speed with ACD. How much more do you think I'll have to pay if I traded in....right now...the Intellipraiser thing on the Mitsubishi official website appraised my car at 26,500 as trade in...but I owe 29,000....I would have to come up with the difference and some if the dealer wants to do the deal. I have crazy top credit score, but I don't think that matters.....Gimme some advise here....I live in Hawaii though, I'm stationed there...but I bought the EVO in Cali....here in Hawaii, the only Mitsu dealer is asking 35,000 for a regular 04 GSR with no roof or leather...talk about mark up. Not unless I can someone how buy one off a dealer in the Mainland. Anyways, cheers

Quick Reply: --> Which '05 Model Do You Desire? <--