Notices
General Engine Management / Tuning Forum Discuss general EMS tuning concepts that do not pertain to a specfic brand or product.

Whats a good plug & wire set up?

Search this Thread

Old Apr 19, 2006, 07:35 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ey i was wondering if spark plugs is my problem my car is stuttering...well like after installing my mods i notcied that my spark plugs needed replaceing so i just bought some spark plugs that can get my car started and i was wondering if that was my prob....the spark plug isnt NGK's either....maybe i might need NGK's or what?...and could it cause my car to do so when i WOT on it, it stutters and farts or whatever....looks like a fuel cut but i installed my gauge and NOPE wasnt it im still pushing 19 psi's so im not overboosting...i dont know what to do so help guys!
Old Apr 19, 2006, 08:29 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by koseiko21
Hey you seem to know alot about the evo, so what are good average upgrades to the evo? I'm just looking for some minor upgrades and keeping it a daily driver with no major improvements. I do plan on doing a Vishnu flashing and myabe thats it unless there are som other upgrades.
Get a turboback(get a quiet one if that suits you) and a tune(vishnu flash would be an excellent choice).

Change your plugs, I wouldn't mess with the wires unless they are defective.