Notices
General Engine Management / Tuning Forum Discuss general EMS tuning concepts that do not pertain to a specfic brand or product.

Evo IX ECU+ Update

Search this Thread

Old Jun 2, 2006 | 07:02 PM
Evolving Member

Evo IX ECU+ Update

Well, Evo IX harnesses are finally on the plane from Japan. We expect them in a couple of business days. These harnesses are of a denser pin type than the older ones, and so far I have no off-brand source for them, so they are somewhat scarce and pricey. But once they land, the Soldering Gnomes at ECU+ headquarters (Address: One ECU+ Tower ) will quickly rig up some Evo IX editions of the ECU+. Stay tuned!

--Dan
Mach V
Old Jun 2, 2006 | 09:08 PM
Evolving Member

Without the harnesses, there hasn't been much for my soldering guys to do here at the quad-towers. Here's a shot from the park next to the ECU+ office complex.

Tom

Old Jun 2, 2006 | 09:16 PM
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by tlcoll1
Without the harnesses, there hasn't been much for my soldering guys to do here at the quad-towers. Here's a shot from the park next to the ECU+ office complex.

Tom

ROFLMFAO!!

(for those who don't know..it's Rolling On the Floor Laughing My Freaking Azz Off!)

Old Jun 14, 2006 | 07:39 PM
Evolving Member

Update, only "a few business days" later, the shipping company tells me the Japan stuff has finally cleared customs. It's on its way from New York.

--Dan
Mach V