Notices
General Engine Management / Tuning Forum Discuss general EMS tuning concepts that do not pertain to a specfic brand or product.

EVO IX 406fwhp 575Nm. torque

Search this Thread

Old Oct 2, 2006, 05:36 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
lol
Old Oct 2, 2006, 10:20 PM

Originally Posted by SKILMATIC
First learn to use the quote button. Second, the whole point of posting a thread of acheivements is being able to prove your achievements. I have my thread up and I have pics of my car and setuup and my tuner has vouched for my numbers.

Also what are you talking about 2 cats and 3 boxes? We only have 1 cat here in the states and one muffler; I dont even remember if we have a pre-cat. I have no idea what you are talking about unless its a euro thing. Also yes it was on stock boost with a few bolt ons like tbe, 02, and drop in however, in any case 3whp is not much from your 60hp mention. I did also see the ecu mention. Also all you have to do to post a pic is host it in photbucket then cut and paste the link. Secondly, all I want to see is your timing and knock maps. This has nothing to do with how you tuned the vehicle this only shows me how it ran on such a tune. Surely working for 6months on a dyno you would know this.

Not doubting your numbers I just want to see how the car is running. Because like I said before I think this is not a reliable tune not to mention I doubt you are even holding your peak hp levels.
I can not understand what makes you to be so rude on me.
Now as i can see you don't even now what car you have bought. How can you not remember your stock exhaust system?
Second you have no idea about tuning because maps is all about how you tune your engine and i wonder if you can understand ecu maps or even better have you ever seen an after market ecu maps and profiles to be able to understand their meaning? So it is not you i am afraid but someone else who could use my maps to his customer cars.
The powerfull cars are not spending over an hour on a dyno it's useless! You must tune your car at his nature invironment like track,drag strip, gravel circuit etc and then you can return to dyno to fine tune some curves you might mist.
I will LEARN how to use the forum and i will send the dyno sheet but that' all you get.
Now if you would like to discuss further with me try to read about mechanics to learn some things and then take place to discusions like this.
I will never reply to you again! Some things are global after all!
Old Oct 3, 2006, 05:37 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by testa corse
I can not understand what makes you to be so rude on me.
Now as i can see you don't even now what car you have bought. How can you not remember your stock exhaust system?
Second you have no idea about tuning because maps is all about how you tune your engine and i wonder if you can understand ecu maps or even better have you ever seen an after market ecu maps and profiles to be able to understand their meaning? So it is not you i am afraid but someone else who could use my maps to his customer cars.
The powerfull cars are not spending over an hour on a dyno it's useless! You must tune your car at his nature invironment like track,drag strip, gravel circuit etc and then you can return to dyno to fine tune some curves you might mist.
I will LEARN how to use the forum and i will send the dyno sheet but that' all you get.
Now if you would like to discuss further with me try to read about mechanics to learn some things and then take place to discusions like this.
I will never reply to you again! Some things are global after all!
How am I being rude? I just asked you very simple questions. That you have yet to answer. I dont remember what car I bought? C'mon dude. Are you really going to go to this level?

Are you serious? Did you not read my sig? I just had my car dynoed and tuneda few weeks ago and put out more whp and tq than you have ON THE STOCK ECU! I have seen numerous maps. Dude, all you are doing is taking a data log and sending me the info. Again, I can not reporduce your tune from a data log. I have data logged several cars before and saw how they ran with certain tunes. This is no different. Besides why would I want to reporduce a tune with lower power levels than what I have? C'mon man use your head its common sense.

Your never going to reply to me again? Why not? Was it somehting I said? Ok so because I ASKED YOU SOMEHTING SO SIMPLE AS A DATA LOG and for you to post me a dynosheet you think I am being too rude? Well sorry bud but you are the one being a little rediculous and defensive. Just calm down, take a deep breath, and stop being so defensive.
Old Oct 5, 2006, 12:59 AM

Originally Posted by SKILMATIC
How am I being rude? I just asked you very simple questions. That you have yet to answer. I dont remember what car I bought? C'mon dude. Are you really going to go to this level?

Are you serious? Did you not read my sig? I just had my car dynoed and tuneda few weeks ago and put out more whp and tq than you have ON THE STOCK ECU! I have seen numerous maps. Dude, all you are doing is taking a data log and sending me the info. Again, I can not reporduce your tune from a data log. I have data logged several cars before and saw how they ran with certain tunes. This is no different. Besides why would I want to reporduce a tune with lower power levels than what I have? C'mon man use your head its common sense.

Your never going to reply to me again? Why not? Was it somehting I said? Ok so because I ASKED YOU SOMEHTING SO SIMPLE AS A DATA LOG and for you to post me a dynosheet you think I am being too rude? Well sorry bud but you are the one being a little rediculous and defensive. Just calm down, take a deep breath, and stop being so defensive.

Old Oct 9, 2006, 06:10 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Ok I can barely read the sheet however, thank you for posting it. We still dont get an idea of actually how much power you are putting down. I would say dyno the car on a conventional dynojet so we can realy get an adequate feedback. Also was this an inertia type dyno?
Old Oct 10, 2006, 11:06 PM
Evolving Member

i dont' understand why there's a big hype that the guy made 346 to the wheels. Nice job, now we can move on. They are deff. realistic numbers as we all know and have seen so good job to the testa corse guy and welcome to the forum