Notices
General Engine Management / Tuning Forum Discuss general EMS tuning concepts that do not pertain to a specfic brand or product.

Jester Tuneing

Search this Thread

Old Jul 22, 2007, 08:49 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I would have to label that has some companies are feeling threatened by your success Chris. There is nothing wrong with competition. It is what our free market economy is based on. Some people just can't see that.
Old Jul 22, 2007, 11:26 PM
Evolving Member

chemwarrior
no, i left for a better opportunity awhile ago. thanks for questioning that. i have increased my happiness as well as my income. thanks for your concern.

you can show me a degree from harvard and that will mean nothing to me.
it is a deep statement. when you actually get into the business world and have real business relationships with others, you will understand that is not the way to treat others.
if you do not understand that, then don't reply.

i would also like to repeat i am not a business.

i am here as an enthusiast. i do not claim to be an expert on evos. i come to find good advice and when the time comes, to purchase parts.

mellon, please understand that I am a potential client of yours.
someone who "jacks" a customer is not someone I would want to do business with.
it shows dishonesty.
someone who is "sneaking" by the rules shows lack of respect for your prospects, the competition and the community as a whole.

the competition you "jacked" is the complete opposite. that is one of many reasons why he is so well respected.

do not think that i am the only who noticed what happened at the beginning of this thread.

this is my opinion and i am a potential client.

Last edited by SaOrlando; Jul 22, 2007 at 11:29 PM.
Old Jul 23, 2007, 04:31 AM
Evolving Member

Mellon CLEARLY posted two times on the first page prior to any requests by the OP.
Jul 7, 2007, 07:15 PM
Jul 11, 2007, 09:25 AM

The OP only inquired about a MELLLON tune after that at Jul 11, 2007, 03:50 PM .

His motivations while seemingly benign were clear to anyone

"Here is a bit of free guidence. Did you notice I do tunes too for less money?"

To the OP. Go with Jestr tuning. It's worth the extra. money.

Last edited by Evol.ved; Jul 23, 2007 at 05:03 AM.
Old Jul 23, 2007, 04:35 AM
EvoM Guru

Received 66 Likes on 42 Posts
last time I checked the OP had a brain of his own... if he decided that Mellon would be better value/service then thats his perogative (sp?) - I don't think Chris outwardly tried to steal business...
Old Jul 23, 2007, 05:30 AM
Evolved Member

I would suggest that Evol.ved and SaOrlando bone up on your reading comprehension skills. Go back to the first page and read word by word, starting with the first post and then moving on the second and then the third, etc., and explain to us all how Mellon jacked a possible customer from Jestr. His first two replies had nothing to do with soliciting his services and it wasn't until the OP decided HE wanted a Mellon tune that Chris offered his tuning services. Who gives a rats a$$ if Chris gave him a link that sent him to his site. The link is helpful to ANYONE who needs assistance with e-flashing. SaOrlando, I hope you go with Chris. I seriously think that you are reading way too much into this. You won't be disappointed with Mellon's tuning ability and especially his customer service.
Old Jul 23, 2007, 05:34 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Chemwarrior
I would suggest that Evol.ved and SaOrlando bone up on your reading comprehension skills. Go back to the first page and read word by word, starting with the first post and then moving on the second and then the third, etc., and explain to us all how Mellon jacked a possible customer from Jestr. His first two replies had nothing to do with soliciting his services and it wasn't until the OP decided HE wanted a Mellon tune that Chris offered his tuning services. Who gives a rats a$$ if Chris gave him a link that sent him to his site. The link is helpful to ANYONE who needs assistance with e-flashing. SaOrlando, I hope you go with Chris. I seriously think that you are reading way too much into this. You won't be disappointed with Mellon's tuning ability and especially his customer service.
Old Jul 23, 2007, 06:55 AM
Evolving Member

apparently you are a literal(or convenience) reader. the ability to understand the meaning of a good piece of literature cannot be tought. fortunately for you, it can be told. use some of that right brain of yours. i am sure you can see the deeper meaning of his posts.

i actually did go back and read it. it solidified how it was not necessary for him to do so. numerous people had already posted.
Old Jul 23, 2007, 07:44 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by SaOrlando
apparently you are a literal(or convenience) reader. the ability to understand the meaning of a good piece of literature cannot be tought. fortunately for you, it can be told. use some of that right brain of yours. i am sure you can see the deeper meaning of his posts.

i actually did go back and read it. it solidified how it was not necessary for him to do so. numerous people had already posted.
Well that's kind of funny because numerous people have already posted that Chris didn't do anything wrong. By the way, the word is taught not tought. Not everything is a conspiracy theory as well. Have you ever thought that just maybe Chris was being kind and didn't have any alterior motives? Just for the sake of argument let's say that Chris did have an alterior motive. Did he go about soliciting the OP in a deceitful way? No. He waited till the OP was interested before mentioning his services. And again you are not giving the OP enough credit of his own to make their own informed decision. You might also want to try using some capitalization in your sentences.
Old Jul 23, 2007, 08:18 AM
Account Disabled

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I just put the information out there and if that gets me a customer, so be it. I didn't hold a gun to the guys head.

The irony in this is that the Jestr fans are driving traffic to my site like nuts right now by perpetuating this conversation.
Old Jul 23, 2007, 08:21 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by SaOrlando
wow... stealing someone elses business. that is pretty shady
Hopefully you can see that the OP is just getting started with all of this and may have mis-labled his thread.

Also, Mellon made no attempt to steal the business...only answered the guys request of "I want mellon tuning also".
Old Jul 23, 2007, 08:24 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by CHRISH5142
Okay I Have Some ?'s, If I Want The 49dollar Flash Do I Need Evoscan? I Have The Stock Rom Flash That Needs To Be Sent To You. Get Back To Me Asap
Yes, you should always log your car after putting a non-oem map on the car. You can use the mitsulogger, it's free.
Old Jul 23, 2007, 08:28 AM
Evolved Member

SaOrlando has no real argument...we all know that by now...to the OP good luck with your tune, goin with mellon was a good decision, i'm sure the other tuners does great work as well

ps..if your anti lock light flashes while cable is connect, its normal :P
Old Jul 23, 2007, 10:35 AM
Evolving Member

Well that's kind of funny because numerous people have already posted that Chris didn't do anything wrong. By the way, the word is taught not tought. Not everything is a conspiracy theory as well. Have you ever thought that just maybe Chris was being kind and didn't have any alterior motives? Just for the sake of argument let's say that Chris did have an alterior motive. Did he go about soliciting the OP in a deceitful way? No. He waited till the OP was interested before mentioning his services. And again you are not giving the OP enough credit of his own to make their own informed decision. You might also want to try using some capitalization in your sentences.

deceitful? you say no, i say yes.

chem....
i apoligize for not using capital letters and mispelling a word.
i should have known not using correct grammar would hurt your feelings.

i will end this now.
Mellon, please take my advice and not do that again. My previous experiences lead me to believe that would be an unwise decision for your reputation.

Last edited by SaOrlando; Jul 23, 2007 at 10:41 AM.
Old Jul 23, 2007, 11:02 AM
Evolved Member

Saorlando and Chemwarrior, thanks for continuing to bump this thread.

OP, again wise choice on going with mellon.
Old Jul 23, 2007, 11:16 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by newbie03evo
Saorlando and Chemwarrior, thanks for continuing to bump this thread.

OP, again wise choice on going with mellon.
That's what I am here for.

Quick Reply: Jester Tuneing