Notices
General Engine Management / Tuning Forum Discuss general EMS tuning concepts that do not pertain to a specfic brand or product.

Mitsulogger version

Search this Thread

Old Sep 29, 2008, 09:34 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Mitsulogger version

I'm having problems since the new tractrx 2.0 cable doesn't work with evoscan, I'll have to use Mitsulogger until there is an update. I tried downloading the 1.5 and 1.6 version's of mitsulogger and it asks for a password, I don't have a password besides the log on password and thats not it. Also does anyone know when Evoscan will be able to support the 2.0 cable?
Old Sep 29, 2008, 10:02 PM
Evolved Member

Well I got the 1.6 version downloaded but I can't get it to work, i just says demo mode and not connecting.
Old Feb 19, 2009, 11:01 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ive been having problems in opening the latest version of mitsulogger in my laptop, I unziped the files when i choose the to get the dashboard, a window appears that i cant be opened
Old Feb 19, 2009, 11:05 PM
Evolved Member

Mitsulogger wont open with my 64-Bit Vista either
Old Feb 21, 2009, 04:48 PM
Evolving Member

bump can someone help us with this?
Old Feb 27, 2009, 07:00 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by alan678
x2
Old Feb 28, 2009, 01:11 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by alan678
Me either
Old Feb 28, 2009, 07:17 AM
EvoM Guru

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
The current version of mitsulogger posted on the website doesn't work with Vista X64.. I discovered this not too long ago. It turns out that the MSScript component from Microsoft is not implemented in X64.

I recently "fixed up" a version of mitsulogger that uses a home-brew formula parser, but it has some things I had not gotten around to finishing (I had removed Wideband logging as this was a project to convert this to a plug-in for Unilogger) and it does work with Vista, XP, 2K3, and 2k8 both 32 and 64 bit as long as your cable is supported in the OS.

Mitsulogger does not currently work with an openport 2.0 cable due to how different it functions compared to the earlier Openport 1.3, Vag Com KKL FTDI, and other similar cables. (the first issue is specifically that it doesn't use an FTDI chipset so its not recognized anyway)

I have been working on a new version of Mitsulogger (A unilogger plugin) that I started rewriting from scratch. But I have lost interest in the project, mostly due to the decline in the quality of the participants in the Evo community. I've honestly grown tired of seeing the same "Which BOV is best for my first mod" kind of questions, and other RTFM type common sense things.

Since I do still have an Evo, but it currently needs a clutch/transmission (Long story, but the short story was the car was damaged when being truck transported from NY to Texas, the bumper/exhaust was damaged, and taken to a body shop by the transportation company, and the body shop employees took turns beating the living crap out of it before it was returned to me, I drove the car for all of 3 weeks with on and off problems I couldn't quite explain why they were happening until I got the whole story)... ANYWAY, what I meant to say was there will eventually be a version that does all of that, but I'm not really motivated to do much until I can get my car back on the road and driving it every day again.. And that won't happen until I get a transmission core (or new built tranny outright) and new clutch. And I don't see any freebies coming so it'll be awhile.

Last edited by MalibuJack; Feb 28, 2009 at 07:19 AM.