Notices
General Engine Management / Tuning Forum Discuss general EMS tuning concepts that do not pertain to a specfic brand or product.

zeitronix Dashdaq VS LC-1 with dl32

Search this Thread

Old Apr 22, 2009, 08:08 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
zeitronix Dashdaq VS LC-1 with dl32

Seems like I can skip getting my gauges, and go straight to getting a wideband with this unit. I had been looking at the innovate lc-1 with with gauge and dl-32, as I'd really like to be able to log with out strapping in a laptop and or carrying somebody else to hold it.

So are there any obvious short comings to the Zeitronix Dashdaq? I know it will do everything I would like right now, but there's so much more to logging/tuning that I don't know about, and would like to be prepared if the next time I want to log something different, I have to go get additional/or a different system.

Basically, I'm hoping I'm not missing anything before I go drop the money on this product.

Seems like an all in one solution.

Also I know it won't run ecuflash, but I would think the only problem there would be using an tactrix cable to flash your ecu, which If I understand correctly you only do to change your tune, or change your rom. I have a laptop which would allow me to download, or read the logs from this thing and then I could flash after I'm done going over everything.(I'm waiting on my cable)

I've heard of using a eeePC instead, but I would still have to get a boost and afr guage, then a wideband and then log to a eeePC. Which doesn't seem cheaper.

Also the openport2.0 has built in logging in the cable... but it's not functional yet.

So this seems like the best all in one option, and at the price, almost too good to be true. Am I missing something?

I've not heard much about them.
Old Apr 22, 2009, 08:30 AM
Account Disabled

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Zeitronix will run circles around every wideband in the market. It has about 10x the features of any other wideband, is modular so you can build upon its sensorsory inputs.

Boost 35.5psi
Boost 60.3psi
EGT in F and C
Oil Pressure
Methanol Pump Pressure
Fuel Pressure
Zeitronix Audio Visual Alarm and safeguard trigger- programmable alarm for single alarms such as IF EGT > 900*C, then sound alarm. Complex warnings such as IF BOOST > 20psi AND AFR LEANER THAN 12.5AFR, then sound alarm. Each alarm can be accompanied by boost cut or any other programmed output function you can think of.

If you have any questions, feel free to send us a PM.