Notices
Huntington Beach/South Coast/Long Beach/Victorville Mitsubishi - CA Mitsubishi Super Store! [Visit Site]

Anybody else having trouble getting their deposit back from southcoast?

Search this Thread

Old Oct 13, 2008, 12:05 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
:rolleyes:

Originally Posted by Evo8 Lovr
I have had a deposit on an MR since like Feb. and have asked repeatedly to get the deposit back, have called and emailed and nothing, they say they will do it and then say they did it but nothing shows up on the CC. Its ridiculous, last 3 times I emailed I got nothing back from them. I didnt want to have to put a chargeback against them but its looking like a call to the dealer principal and a chargeback is the only thing they understand...weird!
I had the same problem; it took a little over two weeks (from the date I purchased my car) to get my deposit back. I had to call in several times before it was finally put through.
Old Oct 15, 2008, 05:38 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I just got mine back on Oct 12th. I asked back in September. I emailed Sam yesterday and got an email back late afternoon stating they had already done it and to double check. Sure enough i hadn't checked it since I got back from out of town and they did do it finally.

Last edited by Jblade; Oct 15, 2008 at 05:06 PM.
Old Oct 15, 2008, 05:51 AM

Originally Posted by Jblade
I just got mine back on Oct 12th. I asked back in September. I emailed Sam yesterday and got an email back late afternoon stating they had already done it to double check. Sure enough i hadn't checked it since I got back from out of town and they did do it finally.
just checked my account, STILL have NOT receive anything back am gong to pm them again.
Old Nov 28, 2008, 09:22 AM

bump for all interested, nothing was received and am going to file a claim with the CC
Old Dec 3, 2008, 11:00 AM
Evolved Member

It took about three weeks to get my deposit back. They only have one guy that can do refunds from what I was told.

I am still awaiting my military rebate form. I bought my car on 22 October.

The rest of my experience was good. It was well worth the extra hassle... so long as I get my military rebate.

-Fred
Old Dec 3, 2008, 07:07 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Evo8 Lovr
bump for all interested, nothing was received and am going to file a claim with the CC
Jeez, sorry they didn't handle that for you like they should have, that's a really long time...

Last edited by Jblade; Dec 3, 2008 at 07:10 PM.