Notices
Huntington Beach/South Coast/Long Beach/Victorville Mitsubishi - CA Mitsubishi Super Store! [Visit Site]

Sam @ Southcoast Mitsubishi FTW !!

Search this Thread

Old Jan 28, 2009, 11:10 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up Sam @ Southcoast Mitsubishi FTW !!

I know this is kind of late but ... I bought an Apex Silver Evo X from Sam on December 18, 2008 and love the experience. Before that I had bought a GG Evo IX from Capitol Mitsubishi and let me tell you ... the experience is totally different!

Capitol Mitsubishi - Haggled you on the price kept negotiating and told me its a hot car so they can't go any lower etc.

Sam @ Southcoast Mitsubishi - I flew in from San Jose and he actually picked me up from the airport! Talk about good customer service and I just signed papers for the car and took delivery of the vehicle.

I would highly recomend anyone in NorCal that is planning to buy an Evo X to contact Sam and get it from him. The plane ticket might have been a hundred bucks but I save thousands!

Will post up pictures of the car and me and the dealer later. BTW going from the IX to the X I definately miss the ridiculous pull but I would trade it anyday for all the things the X has mainly for the upgraded interior.
Edit/Delete Message
Old Jan 28, 2009, 02:23 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sam = Super Smasher