Notices
Huntington Beach/South Coast/Long Beach/Victorville Mitsubishi - CA Mitsubishi Super Store! [Visit Site]

my buying experience with South Coast Mitsu, read before you go

Search this Thread

Old Apr 22, 2010, 01:41 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by modvp
Thanks for posting, I was hoping to buy a car from south coast and this post has given me second thoughts.
I have nothing against SCM or their dealer chain, if you are going to buy a used car from ANY dealer. I recommend a 3rd party inspection, regardless of what a dealer has/will tell you, it is more than likely what YOU want to hear. Even if it is bending the truth.

If you are going to goto SCM get a hold of Sam and setup an appointment, like I have mentioned before when I graduate or maybe even sooner I would be more than willing to give SCM a chance.
Old Apr 23, 2010, 01:43 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I called sam 20 min ago and left a msg and he called me back less than 10 min later. granted, i am buying a car and dont have an issue with a car they have already sold me. I hope i dont have any issues with the 2009 ralliart because im scared they wil do the same to me. If worse comes to worse i can claim the lemon law. Thank God for having an attorney as a boss!