Notices
Lancer Aftermarket Forced Induction Tech Discuss forced induction related specs and upgrades for custom aftermarket setups.

Stage 2 RPW Turbo Kit Dyno

Search this Thread

Old Jul 31, 2003, 05:55 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Stage 2 RPW Turbo Kit Dyno

I just Dynoed my stage 2 RPW turbo kit. (Decompression head gasket, Greddy Exhaust, Greddy BOV, Greddy profec E-01 and Emanage programmer.) As of now, without the Emanage(which isn't working. I need to update it with the software.) I am pushisng 181.1 to the wheels and 218.6 max torque. I am expecting 200+ to the wheel once I have the E Manage working. I will post those results when I re-Dyno it. If anyone wishes to see the graph from the dyno prior to emanage, just let me know.

This kit hasn't been to pleasant of an experience due to the fact that I was sent the wrong kit from RPW. Nothing fit, and RPW isn't a bad company so the only explanation is they sent the wrong kit. I still have to contact them again to let them know my thoughts on the matter.
Old Jul 31, 2003, 10:03 PM

That is great news man congrats. I hope you get the emanage working soon so we can see some more numbers. What psi were you running and did you have any problems like detonation or lack of fuel. I think everyone would love to see your dyno graph and the fuel graph if you have it.
Old Jul 31, 2003, 10:05 PM
EvoM Staff Alumni

You didn't just happen to be the RPW kit that BM Tranny was working on, were you?
Old Jul 31, 2003, 10:26 PM

Yup. That was me. This is at 9 psi.

I scanned the dyno graph into my computer and am trying to figure out how to attach it to this post.

[IMG]dyno.jpg[/IMG]

Last edited by jmw32123; Aug 1, 2003 at 12:15 AM.
Old Jul 31, 2003, 11:40 PM
Evolved Member

OT, but quickly! Give me your rotary settings for your e-manage!

Congrats, by the way on the hp/tq numbers! Are those figures on an auto or manual tranny? And one last question for ya... What's the part # for the HKS SSQV you're using?
Old Aug 1, 2003, 12:13 AM

I had to turn up the fmu so I wouldn't have fuel problems. This is on a manual transmission. About the BOV. I actually used a greddy not HKS SSQV. I know I listed that in my parts list but that was what Vision imports listed in the RPW kit. I ended up buying a new one any way. They sent a GFB BOV that was missing some stuff. I already waited forever to get everything and just bought the greddy. I think that I will try to send the GFB back to Vision.

Last edited by jmw32123; Aug 1, 2003 at 12:31 AM.
Old Aug 1, 2003, 01:43 AM
Evolved Member

Yes, but you didn't answer the most important question I had... The rotary settings you have for the e-manage? I can't find it documented anywhere, and you are the only other person aside from kontradictions (who hasn't gotten back to me about the settings either... ) that has the e-manage successfully installed.
Old Aug 1, 2003, 06:23 AM
EvoM Staff Alumni

Your car's the finger eater, eh? Glad it's finally done. I saw it down there about a month ago when I went down to see the place...and Mark wasn't there even though he said he would be. I'm going down next week for dyno tuning, clutch and wideband O2 installs.

I heard about all the problems your kit gave you...I'm just glad it's running now. Enjoy it!
Old Aug 3, 2003, 08:48 PM

Thanks. Do you believe that he got his fingers caught in the power steering belt. Junior is a good guy, I hope that he is alright. About the emanage. If you read the original post, the e manage is not currently set up. It was f@#$ed up when I got it from Greddy and made the mistake of not buying the software. But, It is in the mail, along with the throttle position option, which has some interesting possibilities. I will keep you posted on the rotary settings otherwise. Only thing is I won't be going back to BM until next Saturday to make my final adjustments for now.
Old Aug 3, 2003, 09:16 PM

where can we buy this kit u got...I mean every part u used

did u have to build the engine?
Old Aug 3, 2003, 09:26 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
omg i didn't know it was junior that happened to. glad to know there is another RPW turbo on the streets!! good dyno numbers btw.
Old Aug 3, 2003, 09:35 PM
EvoM Staff Alumni

If you're there sat, I may see you.... That is of course assuming I can get two wheel studs in place during the week. My car is cursed. Don't let yours too near it.

There will be more dyno numbers coming soon too if I can get my car on the road by then. Wish me luck, cuz it looks like I'm gonna need it.