Notices
Lancer Aftermarket Forced Induction Tech Discuss forced induction related specs and upgrades for custom aftermarket setups.

03 lancer es Evo 8 build

Search this Thread

Old Sep 2, 2010, 02:59 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by smithrcing17
why wouldnt you just buy an evo? seems like a waste of time to me unless you did a crazy sleeper build and had it all stock, but you have a bodykit and whatnot
Please dont post junk here either contribute or stay out
Old Sep 2, 2010, 03:03 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by 03lances
Please dont post junk here either contribute or stay out
i was contributing my input, sorry to hurt your ricer feelings hahaha
Old Sep 2, 2010, 05:44 PM
Evolved Member

going for my tune tomorrow at lunch time : ) cant wait
Old Sep 2, 2010, 05:56 PM
Evolved Member

Received 17 Likes on 11 Posts
Originally Posted by zulu989
still need info on taking apart the tranny
FSM Volume 2, Group 22.
Old Sep 2, 2010, 06:04 PM
Evolved Member

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts
dude your such a loser really oh dont hurt your ricer feelings... did you make that up yourself because im really impressed or did you steal that from another forum.

Stay off the lancer base forum with your I didnt do it myself car
Old Sep 2, 2010, 06:12 PM
Evolved Member

Sweet man lets see some good numbers
Old Sep 2, 2010, 06:14 PM
Evolved Member

deff gonna be taking it easy, i think im gonna stop at 300 whp, it is my dd
Old Sep 2, 2010, 06:15 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by steven121
dude your such a loser really oh dont hurt your ricer feelings... did you make that up yourself because im really impressed or did you steal that from another forum.

Stay off the lancer base forum with your I didnt do it myself car

i didnt do it myself car? dont worry i used to be like all you lancer guys too when i owned a subaru rs, once you build it so far you finally realize your trying to achieve a car that it will never be no matter how hard you wish
Evolved Member

let me know how much your boosting with hp as well... I want to see how much I can make if I got a built motor lol
Evolved Member

That was contributing your opinion which frankly is pathetic I could easily go and buy an evo (especially since I just paid off my truck hehe although the wife would throw me out lol) but I wanted some experience before I dump loads of cash on an actual performance car which once again I will build MYSELF and not pay someone else to do it and say looky looky what I have.

BTW YOUR A RICER TOO
Old Sep 2, 2010, 06:18 PM
Evolved Member

i didnt do it myself car? dont worry i used to be like all you lancer guys too when i owned a subaru rs, once you build it so far you finally realize your trying to achieve a car that it will never be no matter how hard you wish

im not trying to race the car I eventually will buy an evo when I get the money to afford it, I love building my lancer and its a fun project so i dont cough up money to have someone do it for me. if you built your car then I take back what I said. Most of the evo guys dis us all the time when were just trying to see how fast our cars can really go were not trying to make the worlds fastest car
Old Sep 2, 2010, 06:20 PM
Evolving Member

im not trying to race the car I eventually will buy an evo when I get the money to afford it, I love building my lancer and its a fun project so i dont cough up money to have someone do it for me. if you built your car then I take back what I said. Most of the evo guys dis us all the time when were just trying to see how fast our cars can really go were not trying to make the worlds fastest car
im 19, ive built or helped built everything on my car, i dont have money to pay shops to build my car, the only thing i havent did on my car was swapping the shortblock or tuning it, everything else i do myself
Old Sep 2, 2010, 06:28 PM
Evolving Member

im not trying to crack on lancer owners, i just think that if you have a lancer show it as a lancer, dont try to make it something its not, i just saw a build thread the other day of a silver lancer that looked completely stock on the outside but had a crazy turbo setup and exhaust coming out the front bumper it was a complete sleeper, i give that 100% respect because thats awesome, but when you try to put a body kit and stuff on to try to make it look like an evo its just like ehh why are you doing that? rock what you have and keep it clean and sleeper, tons of evo guys are taking off the wings and black front mounts just so that they are sleeper monsters.

i guess it all comes down to what you really like but to all his own
Old Sep 2, 2010, 06:39 PM
Evolved Member

im not trying to crack on lancer owners, i just think that if you have a lancer show it as a lancer, dont try to make it something its not, i just saw a build thread the other day of a silver lancer that looked completely stock on the outside but had a crazy turbo setup and exhaust coming out the front bumper it was a complete sleeper, i give that 100% respect because thats awesome, but when you try to put a body kit and stuff on to try to make it look like an evo its just like ehh why are you doing that? rock what you have and keep it clean and sleeper, tons of evo guys are taking off the wings and black front mounts just so that they are sleeper monsters.

i guess it all comes down to what you really like but to all his own
true, trust me majority of the people here have sleeper lancers, I might put a evo wing on it but im not sure yet. IM more into my engine than the outside of my car because I dont want to fix up the outside and still get raped by other cars lol
Old Sep 2, 2010, 06:45 PM
Evolving Member

true, trust me majority of the people here have sleeper lancers, I might put a evo wing on it but im not sure yet. IM more into my engine than the outside of my car because I dont want to fix up the outside and still get raped by other cars lol
haha i know another good reason not to make it look fast, my subaru looked like it was so much faster than it really was haha, its really embarassing when you get beat by something else trust me haha

Quick Reply: 03 lancer es Evo 8 build