Notices
Lancer Aftermarket Forced Induction Tech Discuss forced induction related specs and upgrades for custom aftermarket setups.

RRM Turbo installed/completed

Search this Thread

Old Sep 11, 2009, 08:32 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
What's going on in this thread?
Old Sep 11, 2009, 10:39 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by s84kam
RRM beats around the bush too much.

whats the 0-60 time!? What do you guys have to hide?
+1 someone had the ***** to say it

i would like to see this thread without RRM posting half the posts on each thread.no offense to the guys that bought the kit. theres goods and bads about everything but yet we've yet to hear one bad thing. how can the company speak for the customer like they've been in the car with them every day with them?
Old Sep 11, 2009, 10:44 AM
Evolving Member

Rob speaks for me because he's become a friend and i like visiting his shop. so yea....he DOES see me and knows that if i havent called/text/email'd him that my car blew up, then it's pretty safe to say nothing BAD has happened. *knock on wood*

I've seen you post before. you don't seem to like/believe Road Race parts OR claims. So im looking forward to what you have to say now....cuz you're pretty negative.

and since it's friday im all about being positive. so let's have it.

MY KIT IS FINE. and im still driving the car. Air Conditioning and all too
Old Sep 11, 2009, 10:49 AM
Evolved Member

thats because the company lost a lot of my credibility after that thread where they bluntly lied to a customer about gains of their parts in order to make a sale. and just seeing them speak for other people which ive seen done a lot in other threads..thats just weird..why not just let the customer speak for themself?
Old Sep 11, 2009, 10:52 AM
Evolving Member

no i feel you. believe me i laughed at that letter too. im not saying Road Race doesnt deserve some heckling. That's fine by me.

but you seem to NOT wanna believe my or ( other RRM turbo kit-cars)are fully functional and that we have something to hide....? i dont hide $hit. i love this kit.
Old Sep 11, 2009, 10:09 PM
Evolving Member

i'm beginning to think the 4000$ is just bragging rights with a BOV.

You know it would finally shut us up after 32 pages if RMM took off their side skirts and finally do a 0-60/ quarter mile...
Old Sep 12, 2009, 12:02 AM
Evolved Member

well if the car weighs ~3000 lbs and power is ~200hp/trq.

0 to 60 = ~ 6 to 7 seconds
15lb/hp

its FWD not AWD.
times from a roll, such as 30-70 mph would be better

Last edited by 4g94T; Sep 12, 2009 at 12:04 AM.
Old Sep 13, 2009, 12:30 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by ROCK
I just got back from Guatemala for some racing stuff down there. I have never seen so many LANCERS in my life. Mitsu is HUGE in CENTRAL AMERICA.

ROAD/RACE
Yeah, u see so many mitsu`s here. ANd yes, the new lancers are quite a hit here, but unlike the USA market, the main sellers are the gls versions (ES in the usa)
The new montero`s, the new L200 are big time sellers as well.
Evo`s? not at all. They only sell the GSR version and without mitsu`s warranty so......and they brought only 10. So dont expect to see one around every corner
Old Sep 14, 2009, 07:48 AM
Evolving Member

i'm beginning to think the 4000$ is just bragging rights with a BOV.

You know it would finally shut us up after 32 pages if RMM took off their side skirts and finally do a 0-60/ quarter mile...
So im guess anyone who wants the ExtremeBoost Turbo is looking for "bragging right with a BOV" too? Besides....what the ***** does that even mean? Sounds stupid

LMAO! Don't flatter yourself there buddy. YOU don't represent the online community. You think if i listen to you that the internet will stop demanding ****? Do you really think that highly of yourself? Ever since my turbo vidz went up i've dealt with demanding retards. You're nothing new. at all......
Old Sep 14, 2009, 08:41 AM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
lol i got plenty of vids of my turbo'd lancer... and i get comments left and right... how much was it... what was the labor... you s h i t is tight... d a m n bro you got money... and thats not even half.....
Old Sep 14, 2009, 11:48 AM
Evolving Member

exactly. only keyboard-queens mouth off. most of the time in person, people will have nice things to say about the kit. ill dyno one day, when i can get-in on a group deal or something with my other forum buddy's.
Old Sep 14, 2009, 01:19 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by 09_Lancer_GTS
lol i got plenty of vids of my turbo'd lancer... and i get comments left and right... how much was it... what was the labor... you s h i t is tight... d a m n bro you got money... and thats not even half.....
can you post them??
Old Sep 14, 2009, 07:00 PM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by yitzac1990
can you post them??
all my vids are on youtube... user name.. kevo890
Old Sep 14, 2009, 07:30 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Evolve247
So im guess anyone who wants the ExtremeBoost Turbo is looking for "bragging right with a BOV" too? Besides....what the ***** does that even mean? Sounds stupid

LMAO! Don't flatter yourself there buddy. YOU don't represent the online community. You think if i listen to you that the internet will stop demanding ****? Do you really think that highly of yourself? Ever since my turbo vidz went up i've dealt with demanding retards. You're nothing new. at all......

and i'm sure you lose your cool to every person asking you how fast it is lol. dude i understand, i would get mad too if i spent 4000$ and was a pu$$y to use it.

What exactly did you expect people to say when you installed one? I was just the first to finally have the ***** and just say finally come out with a 0-60 time.
Old Sep 14, 2009, 09:19 PM
Evolving Member

lulz. if you read any of the popular turbo-threads here, you'll see you're not the fist to "finally" have the ***** to ask for 0-60 times. that's been on people's minds for awhile now. like i said, you're nothing new.

was calling me a pu55y a way to get me pissed? i lol'd

Quick Reply: RRM Turbo installed/completed