Notices
Lancer Aftermarket Forced Induction Tech Discuss forced induction related specs and upgrades for custom aftermarket setups.

Demon_ni2 - the "Offical" Build Thread - the no holds bar build -[8UR EVO]-

Search this Thread

Old Oct 5, 2010, 04:38 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by steven121
he's using the radiator fans to push him towards the finish line once his engine blows lol

jk "knock on wood"
hahahaha that cracked me up
Old Oct 5, 2010, 04:59 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Demon_ni2
I AM LOVING THIS COLD'er' WEATHER.. it just beggin me to bring the car out on the street
Cold weather here is begging me to do my install...since my spare car is without A/C. I want some driving video of this beast you got....
Old Oct 5, 2010, 05:01 PM
Evolved Member

its been way over a sec, been waiting for this picccccccc cmon now!
Old Oct 5, 2010, 05:03 PM
Evolved Member

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
HAHA.. sorry.. pics... turned into uploading.. turned into a SONIC run.. then eating sonic.. and getting caught up in the hell rider movie on tv right now... and now im eating my sonic blast while i try to find the pics now that i uploaded.. LOL
Old Oct 5, 2010, 05:07 PM
Evolved Member

The trunk

The trunk open

Under the trunk, and all the way up to engine bay

And i swear my dash isnt dirty.. the flash is maken it look weird

the seats on steroids.. 6pt on driver.. 5pt harness on passanger

my little oil leak thats im fixxing tomorrow, its holding back tuning..

The Greddy catch can isnt staying, i just hooked it up to catch any oil blowback when i was just idling the car.. i am using that big breather box still.. its just not in the car right now

pte 1200cc low impedance injectors.. aem fuel rail.. all -8an line feed and return. aem fpr, dorso fuel gauge. epm intake manifold.. boomba 75mm tb.

Last edited by Demon_ni2; Oct 5, 2010 at 05:12 PM.
Old Oct 5, 2010, 05:10 PM
Evolved Member

wow its rele in the trunk lol!!! i guess with the hoses being so long, the fluid can cool down traveling over that great distance lol. u gotta stop that rusting!!
Old Oct 5, 2010, 05:14 PM
Evolved Member

EVERYTHING needs to be cleaned. its actually not bad at all right now.. but just not that pretty... car should be at Importalliance oin the 17th.. so the friday before i have 3 or 4 buddies coming over to help detail the car (they all own/work for, there own detail shops)
Old Oct 5, 2010, 05:16 PM
Evolved Member

oh.. and the intake..

The rusting is all mild steel stuff (and some cast iron things) all surface rust that comes right off.. car is just sitting in the weather and not seeing any real heat cycles so it doesnt look pretty right now.. but it will clean up
Old Oct 6, 2010, 08:18 PM
Evolved Member

worked on the car for about 8 hours nonstop today. and i accomplished nothing at all.. I did figure out that my oil burn issue is turbo related only.. and my motors in perfect heath.. LOL..

I ordered the wrong oil restrictor.. didnt even notice till it arrived, so it didnt correct my issue.. so i got another one that has already been shipped heading my way.. hopefully it will arrive friday or saturday, but theres no telling, tracking says monday, but it was way wrong last time.. If it comes. we will be tuning saturday night or sunday.
Old Oct 6, 2010, 08:30 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
That is a wild setup. like our old Lancer with the high mount turbo. Still loved that setup a lot. Also digging the side dump out.

ROAD/RACE
Old Oct 6, 2010, 08:43 PM
Evolved Member

thx rock. pictures dont do it any justis at all. but im actually not very happy with the new setup, i have a few beefs with things but to late to fix them now, just not exactly what i wanted.
so there will be some small changes in the near future, but nothing major.
Old Oct 7, 2010, 12:57 PM
Evolved Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
what kind of mount did you do on the radiator? Will that pass inspection at any sanctioned race events?

Also, do you think you need to put any hose guards on any of the low parts to keep from ripping them open with any road/track debris (You know, when the guy ahead of you blows his turbo)
Old Oct 7, 2010, 01:02 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by jwick76
what kind of mount did you do on the radiator? Will that pass inspection at any sanctioned race events?

Also, do you think you need to put any hose guards on any of the low parts to keep from ripping them open with any road/track debris (You know, when the guy ahead of you blows his turbo)
duahh there wont be any guys ahead of him....cmon now
Old Oct 7, 2010, 01:04 PM

Crazy set up! Good job its coming out beastly
Old Oct 7, 2010, 03:08 PM
Evolved Member

its a huge bracing setup that i hate tig welded up. its will most definately pass inspection.
but not that i care.. i dont plan on going o specific track days.. just test n tune and other smaller things

umm.. There are no low sections. lowest section is almost 7 inches off the grond.. Anything Under the car is and always will be suspetable to damage from debri. I MAY have issues with speed bumps because of the one section being so far behind the rear suspension points.. but whatever. I also do have a water pressure and water temp gauges.. so if i have a pipe ripped off ill know it.

Quick Reply: Demon_ni2 - the "Offical" Build Thread - the no holds bar build -[8UR EVO]-