Notices
Lancer Aftermarket Forced Induction Tech Discuss forced induction related specs and upgrades for custom aftermarket setups.

Demon_ni2 - the "Offical" Build Thread - the no holds bar build -[8UR EVO]-

Search this Thread

Old Aug 26, 2010, 04:27 AM
Evolved Member

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Originally Posted by Sexy-lancer562
Demon?? How much longer until ur done with ur project? Oh and do u have slips on ur 1/4 mile time?
will be working on the car all day sunday, so no idea really, not much left to do. just issues with people working on the car. once the car has a radiator it will be good to run, but still gotta finish the cage, seats, and dash mods

car isnt runnning.. so im assuming u mean my old setup, 3 or 4 slipts are posted in the drag racing section from well over a year ago, but good lucky finding them, i think the mods locked n deleted the thread because there was so much flaming on it for doing 12s in a lancer. lol
Old Aug 26, 2010, 04:48 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool. Gd luck on ur build.
Old Aug 26, 2010, 05:18 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
This is most definately a one of a kind lancer. Great set up. What are you times by the way?
Old Aug 26, 2010, 02:00 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by ssg_petty_210
This is most definately a one of a kind lancer. Great set up. What are you times by the way?
old setup time is in my status.. This new setup in this thread isnt running yet no idea what it will run
Old Aug 27, 2010, 02:31 PM
Evolved Member

This car is a work of art. I cannot wait to see it run!! Keep up the good work and updates!
Old Aug 27, 2010, 03:26 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by davidmitsusrock
This car is a work of art. I cannot wait to see it run!! Keep up the good work and updates!
thx bro.. ill have some updates sunday night or monday morning
Old Aug 28, 2010, 11:12 PM

If you don't mind me asking, how much did you spend on the engine per part.
If you don't want to broadcast it across the internet, I understand, but I'm just interested.
Old Aug 29, 2010, 12:51 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by shirk
If you don't mind me asking, how much did you spend on the engine per part.
If you don't want to broadcast it across the internet, I understand, but I'm just interested.
really dont want to think about it... it makes me sick to my stomach when i start thinkin about how much ive spent.
Old Aug 29, 2010, 06:07 PM

lol true
Old Aug 29, 2010, 09:56 PM
Evolved Member

I goofed today.. forgot my camera.. so Q took some pics off his phone (ugly pics)
not much to update.. we did a LOT of work, mostly all cutting and welding today. good 8 hours of productive work.

passenger seat is bolted in.. (seat brackets are very heavy duty) (AND yes! THE PAD IS NOT ON THE SEAT, its still wrapped in the sealed package, dont want it getting dirty yet)
we didnt get to start on the driver seat.
Intercooling is fully completed.
intake is basically done, still need to shoot it with some wrinkle black paint
bov is installed, and hooked up.
wastegates are all hooked up
heater core lines are all hooked up..

Added a few new things to my 'to do list' that ill try to get done during the week, but there is no telling, hopefully ill be able to roll out to the shop again and work on the car most of the evening again, but i do not know yet.

heres a couple pics (sorry for bad quality)

nothing major is on my list to do still other then the radiator. sadly nothing takes 5mins since we have pretty much custom built everything on the car. but Lots got done today, very pleased with our teamwork effort on the car.. worked till 11.. and it was a 45min drive home for me.. :|

Bumper will be back on the car tomorrow if i am able to work on it.

Last edited by Demon_ni2; Aug 29, 2010 at 09:59 PM.
Old Aug 31, 2010, 06:13 AM
Evolved Member

driver seat is done.

and sorry for the crappy pics, i did not take it.
Old Aug 31, 2010, 07:27 PM
Evolved Member

did some collecting today of some small things ill need..
also wrinkled my intake tube.

should be at the shop friday/saturday.. ill get alot completed when im out there.. hopefully we will be able to take care of the radiator this weekend

I am in my Fall semester now, i have clinic wednesday/thursday/friday from 7-3. that snot including my class times on monday/tuesday and also work.. so it kinda kills me working on the car because i have to work, and also have to do the schedules for my guys for the next day.. the cars about an hour drive from my house, so i cant just go every day to do a few small things then just come back. nothing really left to do but some small wiring, cutting a couple holes, and hooking up the radiator. but sadly not enough time in the day.. less then a week or two away from it actually being back on the streets.

Last edited by Demon_ni2; Aug 31, 2010 at 07:30 PM.
Old Sep 3, 2010, 11:16 PM
Evolved Member

productive night.. just rolled into the driveway a few seconds ago.

I got everything done today that was left on my list to take care of.. down side is i added a few new things. nothing major, all things me and Q will need to fix, but nothing i can do by myself, few small modifications that need to be made

The seats are freaking awsome(saw it all put together today for the first time in person), i am 100% satisfied with my choice in seats ad how it all turned out..

oh so very close to it being all done!
Old Sep 4, 2010, 09:33 AM
Evolved Member

It's always at the end, when the little changes pop up and you sort of just string along a little longer than you intended. It's so cool that it's finally coming together, and even better that the seats turned out how you want. I didn't see a post on what they are or where you got them though. Did I miss it, or if not, let me know!
Old Sep 4, 2010, 09:35 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by HornstarBU
It's always at the end, when the little changes pop up and you sort of just string along a little longer than you intended. It's so cool that it's finally coming together, and even better that the seats turned out how you want. I didn't see a post on what they are or where you got them though. Did I miss it, or if not, let me know!
seats are in my parts list on the very 1st post.

Quick Reply: Demon_ni2 - the "Offical" Build Thread - the no holds bar build -[8UR EVO]-