Notices
Lancer Aftermarket Forced Induction Tech Discuss forced induction related specs and upgrades for custom aftermarket setups.

Oil In intercooler piping

Search this Thread

Old Sep 7, 2011, 02:17 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Oil In intercooler piping

I have a ralliart turbo setup on my lancer gts. My last motor ran fine for about a month and then I started noticing a lot of oil in my piping and it started smoking blue at idle real bad and when going down the road letting off the throttle. So I tried installing an oil catch can and it did no help.. I also noticed a power loss.. So I had my turbo rebuilt. That still didn't fix it!! Soo I changed motors. I now have a 09 gts motor with 16k miles and it doesn't smoke or anything yet, but I am starting to notice quite a bit of oil in my piping again!!! My right side of the pcv valve is just vented so I know my oil isnt coming from there! This car has taken me to hell and back and I just wanna be able to drive it and be happy!! Is there any clue what might be causing my issue? Do you think maybe my turbo is still bad and they didn't fix it correctly? Any help would be GREATLY appreciated