Notices
Lancer Audio and Security (All models) Discuss new audio system upgrades or alarm configurations.

tv's in headrest!!!

Search this Thread

Old Dec 16, 2004, 06:11 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
cool thanks mang . . i think i might go with the dvd cd player and screen all in one . . . if the quality is good.
Old Dec 16, 2004, 06:45 PM
Evolving Member

so who here actually ordered from this site, cus i wanna get the tv tuner really bad but the site does look a little shoddy, lots of misspellings and ive never heard of them, but hey if its legit then i wont bash on a good deal {thumbsup}
Old Dec 16, 2004, 10:40 PM
Evolved Member

i ordered from the site, no problem here.
Old Dec 17, 2004, 12:41 AM

i have 6.5" screens in my headrests.. and an 8" fold down screen... theyre cool but i think i may be bringing my car back to stock.. sooo.. if anyone wants buy them (complete with oz seats) let me kno.. remember.. cutting into ur seats is a pretty big commitment.. lol

chris
Old Dec 17, 2004, 03:10 AM
Evolved Member

has anyone put monitors in their visors. My gf just bought me a cd/dvd player that came with a 7" moniter for 140 bucks and i am thinking about putting the monitor in the visor
Old Dec 20, 2004, 08:24 PM
Evolved Member

ok I ordered my stuff from the site and it came today. Only problem was that the screen I order looks like its already been used. Its kinda scratched up on the sides where the mounting brackets go. Plus it didnt come wrapped in plastic or with any foam padding in the box, it was just kinda put in there.

The dvd headunit came really well packaged but the screen doesnt look like they took the same amount of time and care. I sent the company an email letting them know whats up and hopefully I can get this resolved quickly. I'll keep you guys posted and we'll see if this is a company worth buying from.

On a side note.... I bought the basic indash dvd player from them and didnt even realize until it got here that it doesnt have a built in amp. So now I need to buy a 4 channel amp so I can get sound out of it. If anyone has a cheap 4 channel amp please pm me. And also keep that in mind if you order from that site or any site. Because I didn't even think to see if it had a built in amp or if it needed an external one.
Old Dec 20, 2004, 08:26 PM
Evolved Member

army: pics yet?!? wanna see that ish
Old Dec 20, 2004, 08:27 PM
Evolving Member

Cool . . thanks for the update tim. So is the screen in good condition other than the scratches on the side . . . what about quality does it look good? YOu think you could post pics? Im really interested in buying but wanna make sure the stuff will hold up.
Old Dec 20, 2004, 08:52 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by timdog4life
ok I ordered my stuff from the site and it came today. Only problem was that the screen I order looks like its already been used. Its kinda scratched up on the sides where the mounting brackets go. Plus it didnt come wrapped in plastic or with any foam padding in the box, it was just kinda put in there.

The dvd headunit came really well packaged but the screen doesnt look like they took the same amount of time and care. I sent the company an email letting them know whats up and hopefully I can get this resolved quickly. I'll keep you guys posted and we'll see if this is a company worth buying from.

On a side note.... I bought the basic indash dvd player from them and didnt even realize until it got here that it doesnt have a built in amp. So now I need to buy a 4 channel amp so I can get sound out of it. If anyone has a cheap 4 channel amp please pm me. And also keep that in mind if you order from that site or any site. Because I didn't even think to see if it had a built in amp or if it needed an external one.

ive got a high quality A/D/S PQ10 4 channel for sale. about the size of a large novel......quality is GREAT. PM ME
Old Dec 20, 2004, 08:53 PM
Evolved Member

Got my headrest tvs today. Overall VERY happy, the stich was the same as my leather, they came with about 100000 million coats of leater treatment/armor all so i gotta catch up on my seats as u can tell.
Attached Thumbnails tv's in headrest!!!-s-installed.jpg  
Old Dec 21, 2004, 12:04 AM
Evolved Member

lookin good man
Old Dec 21, 2004, 01:05 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by blacklancerr
lookin good man

thanks
Old Dec 21, 2004, 01:14 AM
Evolved Member

looks good ...sometimes i really wish that i would have gotten the leather option for my car...one day ill get headrests...right after my turbo setup
Old Dec 22, 2004, 06:42 PM
Evolving Member

they actually made racing seats withthe monitors in the backs... getcha a copy of modified magazine and its in there somewhere... if i find it i will post a link...
Old Dec 23, 2004, 05:09 PM
Evolved Member

ok, just an update. I sent the company an email. Never heard anything back. So I called a couple of times and finally got in touch with someone (didnt get a name). I told them what happened and they said I had to send an email to the return section of their company to get a return authorization number and that once I sent in the used screen they'd send a new replacement one free of charge. However it has been two days since I sent the email for the return authorization number and no one has gotten back to me yet.

I understand that it is around christmas but they did mess up and dont seem to be too good about communication. Just something for all you guys out there to keep in mind if you decide to order from this company. The only thing I can say is good thing this wasn't supposed to be a christmas gift for someone or I would be super pissed right now.

Ill keep you guys posted on how this turns out.

Quick Reply: tv's in headrest!!!