Notices
Lancer Audio and Security (All models) Discuss new audio system upgrades or alarm configurations.

tv's in headrest!!!

Search this Thread

Old Jan 20, 2005, 12:47 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ok just another update. I sent the dvd screen back (cost me another freakin 20 bucks to send it.) Called them up, the guy said they do have it and that they'll be sending my replacement out soon. Hopefully they get it right this time. After reading all the feedback from people I'm glad that I was even able to get in touch with these idiots. I feel really bad for the people that got left in the lurch so to speak.
Old Jan 23, 2005, 12:44 AM
Evolving Member

i did (2) Alpine TMX-R680 screens. I am tired of the headrest look so I got the ones that fold down from the roof. The clarity is awesome and you can actually see the screens better than ones installed in the headrest. I will try to find where my pics are. I also have an Alpine IVA-D901 headunit. It is the best.
Old Jul 21, 2005, 09:43 PM

headrest fitment? :(

i went to miami today to get my 7" headrest monitors installed. when i get there the guy says that he cant install them cause of two metal support bars in the headrest. i have the ES model. has n e one ever had this problem, if so email me at dawg86970@aol.com or im me at sn:dawg86970
thanks for ur help, if u do help me. i installed tvs in the visors instead n hated them so i uninstalled them n have them sitting in my closet now, no visors in the car for now. sh*tty fitment, oh well. i was also wondering if n e one had bought replacement headrests or visors with the tvs built in them, whats the price, and do u have to press the power button to turn them on or can they be wired to ignintion to start up when i start the car, thanks
Old Jul 21, 2005, 09:56 PM
Evolved Member

i have 5inch screens in my headrest and fitment was fine and quality is decent! im not sure about 7inches i think there are some people in here that have 7inches but i have 5inches and it fit perfectly fine! give that a shot! if you need some pics of what they look like do a search or pm me and ill send you some pics hope this worked out for you