Notices
Lancer Audio and Security (All models) Discuss new audio system upgrades or alarm configurations.

Do Not Purchase from Mp3PlayerStore.com

Search this Thread

Old Jan 20, 2005, 01:08 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Do Not Purchase from Mp3PlayerStore.com

This is just a little warning to let everyone know about www.mp3playerstore.com

I came across this web site during a search for very cheap dvd products. The prices on the site are amazing...however the company and its customer service are very poor from what I've seen.

I ordered a dvd screen from them....long story short, they sent me a used one when I ordered a new one and they guarenteed it would be new. I sent emails and got no response so I called. Finally I got through and was told to send an email to their return department so I could get a return authorization number.

I did as I was asked and waited for another week for the return number. So I packed up the used screen and sent it back. I might add that I was required to send it back at my own expense. So that right there cost me another $20 and it was something that was completely their fault.

After another week of waiting I got restless and called again to see if they had recieved the package. They said they had it and would be sending a replacement out later in the week and that I would have to pay for shipping for that one as well.....So this is the 2nd time I need to pay extra shipping for THEIR mistake.

After posting this story in another thread another member showed me this link
http://www.resellerratings.com/seller2132-p2-s1-d3.html

Mind you not all the remarks are terrible and there is at least one guy on this site that ordered screens and got good stuff. But most of the feedback remarks are very very poor as far as their returns and messing up orders in general.

Just trying to give everyone a heads up so that no one has the deal with the aggravation that I and others have dealt with.
Old Jan 20, 2005, 01:20 PM
Evolved Member

Good looking out. I would be much more pissed if i were you. I was going to order a deck from there but im wasnt sure about it.
Old Jan 20, 2005, 01:25 PM
Evolved Member

Right now I'm contemplating filing a report with the internet fraud complaint center. This organization is run by the FBI and will back you pretty good from what I've heard.

A couple of other people who had problems filed complaints to this sites and basically threatened mp3playerstore into giving the cash back. If I dont get my new screen soon or god forbid it comes broke these guys are in big trouble.

Heres the link to the complaint site: http://www.ifccfbi.gov/index.asp
Old Jan 20, 2005, 03:00 PM
Evolved Member

i would say something. sounds like someone needs to!
Old Jan 20, 2005, 03:39 PM
Evolved Member

I got great service from them. I had a return number in 3 minutes, 2 days after x-mas. Sent them my package and they sent me a replacement. Quick and painless.
Old Jan 20, 2005, 03:56 PM
Evolved Member

i received excellent service too, dealth with them three times NEVER a problem.
Old Jan 20, 2005, 05:14 PM
Evolved Member

positive for me too.. i got a brand new tv shrinked wrapped.. new. it came in like 3 days. its awesome! cept i cant figure out the clock..
Old Jan 20, 2005, 05:20 PM
Evolved Member

positive for me too...sorry it happened to you tho
Old Jan 20, 2005, 05:24 PM
Evolved Member

cept the instructions.. they kinda rrreally bad. haha. its like translated japanese with chinese or somethin.. haha. its all good tho
Old Jan 21, 2005, 05:00 PM
Evolving Member

good lookin out, im lookin for a head unit right now, the best buy in town has wel.... the best buys... okay that was corny...lol
Old Jan 21, 2005, 05:14 PM
Evolved Member

well its good to know that so many people have had positive deals with this company. I actually called again and spoke with this guy named Vadim. He has been the most helpful person at that company so far.

The first time I called and told the guy what happened he couldn't care less and was very nonchalont about things. This guy got extremely apologetic when I told him what happened and he guaranteed that the new unit they'd be sending would personally be packaged and sent by him. So he kinda redeemed some of my respect in the company. But their customer service dept is pretty bad and hard to get in touch with.

Last edited by timdog4life; Jan 21, 2005 at 05:20 PM.