Notices
Lancer Audio and Security (All models) Discuss new audio system upgrades or alarm configurations.

2008 Lancer Audio

Search this Thread

Old Jun 15, 2007, 04:56 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
hi guys, i just got my system up. It's not a really good one but much much better than the factory, i don't know how it is compare to the factory Rockford. i changed the speakers, component front with factory tweeter. and 3 ways rear. i got my friend to use the low level output from the front speakers to the amp. and i had a 12in kenwood sub. i'm planning to run all front and rear speakers wire through hi lo converter. i'm just wondering will it sound better than what i have rite now? any suggestion plez!!
Old Jun 18, 2007, 06:26 AM

Well check this.....I got my new GTS on Friday, been out all weekend with it so sorry for the late reply, lol. But this car is loaded and the dealership discounted the car since it was leased to another company for 200miles to do a review on it. So my payment hardly changed and the car has every option from the factory, talk about a good swap for the black one they screwed up. I might still upgrade the speakers......but I'm loving the RF system. This one has the navi system with the 30gb to store music in it. I heard there is a way to trick the system so you can watch DVD's while driving. Oh, by the way, this one is White.......I'm so glad everything worked out this way........because this baby is loaded, there is not a option missed at all from the factory, can only buy accessories.
Old Jul 13, 2007, 07:21 PM
CUE

Originally Posted by Roctght
Anyone out there done anything with their audio that doesn't have the RF sound system???? I have a GTS with the 6 speaker set up and I'm looking to upgrade. I may have a new GTS before long though. Basically the detail guy messed up the paint the first time I had the car done after 3days of having it. So it has a ton of swirls in the paint now after them trying to buff it and get them out. I have the general manager involved to see about getting another vehicle......I mean, a 2008 and having it repainted????? I dont think so.
I just swapped them for some pioneer 2 ways they sound good but factory HU doesnt have enough power Im adding an amp and new HU if I can just get suggestions on how to get the factory HU out.
Old Jul 31, 2007, 06:23 AM

i dont have RF and i added subs and amplifier, cannot use the prewired stuff