Notices
Lancer Audio and Security (All models) Discuss new audio system upgrades or alarm configurations.

Top 5 reasons to have a killer sound system name yours

Search this Thread

Old Sep 16, 2004, 04:51 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Top 5 reasons to have a killer sound system name yours

#5 Great to show off in car shows and just to impress the ladies
#4 Sitting in traffic is a lot less boring with killer tunes
#3 crowded intersetion noises horns and people flipping others off all seem to be dulled out by my Bass
#2 Driving 100+ mph all windows and sunroof down with system up
#1 Driving around at 3am with system cranked uber loud paying back those sons of *****es that make noise during the day when I'm tryin to sleep.
Old Sep 16, 2004, 05:22 AM
Evolved Member

5. SO that everyone around me knows I have a loude system
4. To advertise HEY YOU LOOK I HAVE A LOUD SYSTEM STEAL ME BREAK INTO MY
CAR!
3. To vibrate the hell out of the car next to you in traffic
2. To give you that new high tech vibrating rear veiw mirror mod so you cant see
a damn things behind you
Here's 1...adding 200 lbs of unnecessary weight !

Last edited by BADEVO; Sep 16, 2004 at 05:25 AM.
Old Sep 16, 2004, 05:31 AM
Evolved Member

You obviously have no appriciation for music so why not go jack someone elses thread its pathetic that you have nothing better to do.
Old Sep 16, 2004, 05:35 AM
Evolved Member

You asked I answered, if you dont like to hear answrs to questions dont ask them clown.

FYI

I work in car stereo buddyand have for over 9 years, but a true audiophile isnt worried about >>

#3 crowded intersetion noises horns and people flipping others off all seem to be dulled out by my Bass
#2 Driving 100+ mph all windows and sunroof down with system up << Only Logical reason
#1 Driving around at 3am with system cranked uber loud paying back those sons of *****es that make noise during the day when I'm tryin to sleep.
Old Sep 16, 2004, 05:40 AM
Evolved Member

each to their own I enjoy my system all the time and you of all people (workin in car audio) should be able to respect that, however your attitude toward car audio would imply that you must hate your job. I never said anyone had to agree with my reasons but just wanted to get input from others as to why they LIKE their sound system not why they are bitter losers with nothing to do but biatch people and jack threads
Old Sep 16, 2004, 05:40 AM
Evolved Member

I was gonna mention the whole adding 200lbs of unnecessary weight...but BADEVO already made that point while owning you and your thread at the same time
Old Sep 16, 2004, 05:42 AM
Evolved Member

Whats everyone's problem with stereo systems if you don't like them why the hell are you wasteing your time in this forum? I don't go into the drag forums and biatch at you guys for blowing thousands of dollars on stuff that you can't even use on the street so why do you have to come in here and be *******s to me? or other people who could appriciate sound systems
Old Sep 16, 2004, 05:44 AM
Evolved Member

I love my Job actually it's part time but I like it almost as much as my FT job. I just did a 2004 Infinity with a KILLER SOUND SYSTEM. Playing DVD's in the mobile video sounds like your in the movie theater. The high's are crisp, the mids are accurate and the bass is deep without being aggravating.

Agreed that you never said that we had to agree with your reasons, you also never said we had to posts views that agreed with yours. And like you we dont have to post reasons that you agree with. There is a huge difference with quality sound and aggravating sound bro.
Old Sep 16, 2004, 05:48 AM
Evolved Member

Dude I have a sound system in my car. But in my evo I dont see the point of adding subs, amps etc. THATS JUST ME. The system in my car is very nice clean and accurate. I love QUALITY sound I just hate it when I'm listening to my music and all I can here is BOOM BOOM BOOM from the clown in the car next to me. Like I said QUALITY & QUANTITY are 2 very different things in the world of car audio.
Old Sep 16, 2004, 05:49 AM
Evolved Member

read my car profile my system is all about sound quality... and I don't expect to agree with everyones reasons but coming in here and giving sarcastic BS about stereos isn't cool it doesn't acomplish anything or have any useful information in it. If your that bored there are plenty of things in OT to bs about.
Old Sep 16, 2004, 05:53 AM
EvoM Staff Alumni

Originally Posted by Sentinal

Ya that pretty much sums it up for me.
Old Sep 16, 2004, 05:57 AM
Evolved Member

The system is GREAT! I'm not knocking the quality of the sysytem, but 3 JL's in any car lends more to BOOM then sound Q bro thats all I'm saying.

OK my 5 reasons for a system in a car..

5. To achieve a true soundstage when listening to my music
4. To have good deep , yet not overpowering bass
3. To be able to hear each and every aspect of a song clearly and without distortion.
2. To achieve a quality listeng experience as I fight traffic on I-26
1. Because it's my car.
Old Sep 16, 2004, 06:01 AM
Evolved Member

3 10's is quite a bit, but notice they are W3 series which are high efficiency and only require about 200 watts each when tuned properly with my eclipse deck they honestly don't over power my mids/tweeters feel free to ask anyone who has heard my system it is very well ballanced

I did the whole big boom thing in my last car ran 1500 watts to a set of orion subs it hit freakin hard but overall sound sucked compared to my current setup
Old Sep 16, 2004, 06:04 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Sentinal
#5 - Do you really get the ladies from a system?
#4 - It's more the music
#3 - Biggest peeve. I've had some bumping systems, and I always turn it down at stoplights.
#2 - That's hella cool...
#1 - Riiiggghhht. I'll drive by bumping by your bedroom when you're sleeping.

Some of the reasons you listed, I wouldn't agree with. I do love JL subs and MB Quart highs! Top it off with a DVD, you can have the "killer" system without the obnoxious bass (and attitude).
Old Sep 16, 2004, 06:15 AM
Evolved Member

I think for most of the folks who see your reasons it comes across like a street punk who just likes to be loud. Thats the way I took it and I think a few others did as well.

Like I said I'm all for a sound system, I have one, but I just dont like the BOOM BOOM BOOM.

Quick Reply: Top 5 reasons to have a killer sound system name yours