Notices

Can't log load or tps in evoscan - Re-opened

Search this Thread

Old Jun 10, 2012, 02:42 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Can't log load or tps in evoscan - Re-opened

I was just curious how those of you who are data logging lancer gts's with evoscan are doing so. If I set the ecu setting to anything other than can obdII I cannot log load or tps and if I set it to obdII I cannot log knock sum. Any help appreciated!

Last edited by darksideauto; Jun 12, 2012 at 05:51 PM.
Old Jun 13, 2012, 05:34 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Update:
So I just went out and data logged in evoscan using every option available in the "Select ECU" drop down menu. Im going to get through all the log files and see what I can find out but as of now I do not believe I can log load under any option except CAN OBDII and I am unable to log knock when using this setting. I have already flashed my ecu with the mode23 rom that Lix gave me. Any suggestions?
...I would assume we could just add a new item to data log and point it to the address it needs to find load but it seems more difficult than it sounds. I attempted to copy the info from the load table under CAN OBDII since it seems to work properly. I then made a new data log under EVOX MUTIII named GTS Load and set it up with the same information from the load table from CAN OBDII. All I got out of it was a steady 0. I seem to be at a loss right now. I REALLY want to be able to log data accuratly but I'm going in circles.