Notices

4G63 Galant ROM Unknown

Search this Thread

Old Aug 28, 2020 | 11:37 AM

4G63 Galant ROM Unknown

Hello, yes I know this is not a lancer but I'm at a dead end and don't know where to get help. I swapped a 4g63 from a galant to my Mitsubishi Colt and the galant had an immobilizer. I thought that it would be easier to read the rom using the tactrix cable via ecuflash since I already had everything I needed to do it. Everything worked fine until I got the rom. It tells me that I don't have the definition for my rom, I have searched all over the net to learn how to make a definition but havent found a way. Can someone please make me a definition and help me fix the problem I'm running into. Also would it be possible to flash a evo 6 rom onto that ecu? Would it work if a tuner would configure everything for a n/a engine?
Case ID: MD340456
Internal ID: 20220009
Im also attaching the rom file I was able to read from the ecu
Thanks
Attached Files
Old Aug 9, 2024 | 12:01 PM

ecuflash

Originally Posted by GregorEST
Hello, yes I know this is not a lancer but I'm at a dead end and don't know where to get help. I swapped a 4g63 from a galant to my Mitsubishi Colt and the galant had an immobilizer. I thought that it would be easier to read the rom using the tactrix cable via ecuflash since I already had everything I needed to do it. Everything worked fine until I got the rom. It tells me that I don't have the definition for my rom, I have searched all over the net to learn how to make a definition but havent found a way. Can someone please make me a definition and help me fix the problem I'm running into. Also would it be possible to flash a evo 6 rom onto that ecu? Would it work if a tuner would configure everything for a n/a engine?
Thanks
build xml def cost 250$ us contact with my email
angelspace56@gmail.com
Old Today | 05:46 AM

Originally Posted by GregorEST
Thanks
you need xml def cost 250$ to build it