Notices

Constant power to cylinder 1 injector

Search this Thread

Old Aug 21, 2024, 09:44 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Constant power to cylinder 1 injector

So long story short the timing plate on the back of the crank telling the crank timing got broke making the ecu think it was off timing it started running rough then massive misfire on 1 with a circuit 1 code and injector code fixed the timing problem all codes for that are gone now it’s the injector cylinder 1 circuit and misfire codes I pulled the fuel rail and tested it the injector is getting full power to it sending massive amounts (seems to not want to pulse) of fuel I ended up switch the injectors around hoping it would follow and be a bad injector this did not happen it stayed on cylinder one and kept the injector open anytime you had it running or turning over I’m unsure what to check now and I’m frankly lost any help would be awesome I’m think the ecu is good being it still starts but who knows I’ve also not tuned this car at all it’s got a exhaust and intake with the ac deleted so nothing aftermarket would be causing this
Old Today, 05:45 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
did you replace the broken timing plate? if the vehicle thinks the timing is off it will cause issues