Notices
Lancer Engine Tech Discuss specs/changes to the engine from cams to fully balanced and blueprinted engines!

Ignition Solutions Plasma Blaster

Search this Thread

Old Mar 25, 2003, 09:10 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ignition Solutions Plasma Blaster

Hey guys ,

Well for those of you whom aren't suffering from car trouble at the moment I found something for you.. For those who have already read this months super street disregard this, for those who haven't theres an article about a Ignition piece claiming about 5 HP to the wheels... It claims four times the Ignition Spark and 100 percent more spark amperage.. so I figure those going to invest in Hyper Ground Wires maybe this would be a good investment to go along with it... Now keep in mind it's not going to run to cheap I see it here for $200,I guess for those looking for new things to do it'd be nice... Maybe this item with the ground wires and upgraded plugs you could get 10-12 hp to wheels ,for prolly around what three and change.. Maybe you Boosted guys could use it just to get a little more power for your selves

In the article it says this "With Distributors becoming scarcer in newer model cars" Along with "hell you can't even get fatter spark plug wires for your cars"

"you just tap into your negative Coil and Ground the unit" and your done...

Here the address for the website in the MAG, WWW.Ignitionsolutions.com

Thats all just wanted to drop some info....