Notices
Lancer Engine Tech Discuss specs/changes to the engine from cams to fully balanced and blueprinted engines!

RRM Full Exhaust

Search this Thread

Old May 7, 2002, 01:08 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation RRM Full Exhaust

Question for the RRM representative on this board or anyone else who could help me out.

I have purchased the magnaflow muffler about a month ago and i am very pleased with the sound. However i really want some performance upgrades, and would like to get the rest of the piping.

Any news on when the cat back will come out through RRM? It says on their site it will be released soon and i will order it the second it is out. Also any estimates on the price for it?

thanks
chris
Old May 9, 2002, 01:03 PM
Evolving Member

if you already have the exhaust, your best bet would be to get the RRM High Flow Cat (Test Pipe) and get mandrel bent 2 1/4" piping from the header back. you can get this done at any muffler shop or just wait until road//race makes a custom one.

it is always better to wait but if not just goto a muffler shop and have them do it. also it would be a good idea to get an intake and throttle body to add more performance and balance it all out.

good luck
Old May 9, 2002, 11:54 PM

Talking thx

Thanks Boni

I already got the intake, and am ordering the TB soon. If ROCK sees this anytime soon, was just wondering on an approximiate time length for the RRM cat back pipe to be released. IF he doesnt answer soon, i will just call RRM