Notices
Lancer General Come on in and discuss the US Lancer.

my lancer is demolished..... i should be dead

Search this Thread

Old Dec 20, 2004, 08:04 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MANNY! Dude!? I'M FREAKIN SHOCKED! wow.

GOD works in mysterious ways. THANK YOU GOD! I am so glad you're okay maaaan. GOD saved you and you saved your girlfriend! GOOD CALL MAAAN. We don't really start believing till something like this happens. Amazing....
Old Dec 20, 2004, 08:06 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by KUlancer
hey, glad ur alright man, but i have to ask whats next ( car wise ). if you don't mind.. what/who was determined atfault and are u gunna get f***ed over on this?
i just spoke to .L. and everything is just getting figured out. The truck company will prob have to pay cause they say the truck driver was driving to fast. .L. will prob get the value of his car without the mods. He said hes prob gonna just do bpu rather than getting a ssupercharger again when he gets a new car or whatever he decides to do. best of luck my friend
Old Dec 20, 2004, 11:44 PM
Evolved Member

great story man, i had to go pop some popcorn for that one. i mean, im sensitive so, glad your safe, sorry about your car tho, id be angry very angry.

im no calvinist, but evidently you werent supposed to die and you still have a purpose to fulfill.

too bad you arent going to be on her eanymore, you are one of our few good members.

good luck with everything

Originally Posted by Blacksheepdj
Damn.

God loves you.

We're gonna miss you on the board. Good luck in your new, future adventures.

-DJ
wu wu wu wu what? did you jsut admit that God exists???
Old Dec 21, 2004, 12:40 AM
Evolving Member

hey man im glad to hear that you are okai .. dont worry about the car.. at least you and your girl are fine with only minor injuries.. angels were def. watching over you that night..

.PS>

if you still want to go with a lancer u can have mine..
Old Dec 21, 2004, 01:22 AM

Holy f*cking sh*t.

That was some fast thinking! Glad to hear you and your girlfriend are okay. Sorry about your car.

(this was cross posted from ClubWRX)

p.s. oh wow this is also my first post. hi guys
Old Dec 21, 2004, 01:29 AM
Evolved Member

im really glad to hear your ok...i tried playing through my mind and...it was like a movie playing through my head...drop by once in awhile and let us know what you get or plan to do
Old Dec 21, 2004, 01:36 AM

wow man amazing to hear you are ok. Last winter we had a 47+ car pileup about 5miles from my exit and 13people died and 8 were in critical condition. Good to hear you all were ok and fast thinking. I mean just think if it say instead of you in that car it was a minivan with a family. Situation would of turned out different. God Bless.
Old Dec 21, 2004, 04:29 AM
Evolved Member

Glad to hear you're alright dude... were you at the meet on Saturday in Long Island? I remember someone saying you were coming, but don't recall if I met you or not...
-N
Old Dec 21, 2004, 05:09 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by ItsTheDriver13
wow. thats an intense story. sounds like God has a plan for you.

thats right ask yourself, was that just by chance ? Hmm think about it, and THANK GOD your OK !!!!!! glad your still with us man
Old Dec 21, 2004, 05:43 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by .L.
i dropped to the floor and said "GOD save me". the semi passed sideways right on top of me.
You asked for God's help and He laid His hands on you for protection. Looks like He stuck around for everyone else too!!

Amazing story, puts into perspective what really matters in life. Truely a Christmas Miracle!

Please don't leave the boards.....I'm sure most of us will miss you, even if we have never met you personally.
Old Dec 21, 2004, 06:06 AM
Evolved Member

I'm glad God took you out of all that mess.
Old Dec 21, 2004, 06:43 AM
Evolving Member

Wow man incredible story.Glad you and your girl made it out ok.
Old Dec 21, 2004, 11:03 AM
.L.
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by neilschelly
Glad to hear you're alright dude... were you at the meet on Saturday in Long Island? I remember someone saying you were coming, but don't recall if I met you or not...
-N

no, i actually missed the meet. apparently there was a miscommunication at rippmods, and someone forgot that i was coming all the way from chicago. how that happened? i dont know. anyways i was done by 3pm but by that time you guys had left. i did meet up with nextgenerationx (cassidy) though. we talked and hung out for a couple hours and then i started to head home.

well i just got off the phone with the towing company. they asked me which car was mine. i told them the red mitsubishi. complete silence. they were shocked to hear my voice. the car is a TOTAL loss. demolished. i thought the engine bay was intact, but they said EVERYTHING was destroyed. they told me its not worth the trip to come out and see it. the insurance adjusters are already there looking at all the cars. well i guess thats that.

oh and i'll probably be sticking around no matter what my next car is. this community has grown on me. i've talked with several chicago/local members and they've told me i cant leave .

Last edited by .L.; Dec 21, 2004 at 11:14 AM.
Old Dec 21, 2004, 11:16 AM
Evolved Member

they probably said that cause they saw your engine bay! i would ask for pictures to make sure its still good...
Old Dec 21, 2004, 12:07 PM
.L.
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by ZooRacer
they probably said that cause they saw your engine bay! i would ask for pictures to make sure its still good...

nah i dont think so. the lady on the phone was really nice, and she took down all my information incase they needed to contact me. i was on the phone with her for some time. she was very helpful and told me she saw my car and couldnt even tell what kind of car it was.

Quick Reply: my lancer is demolished..... i should be dead